BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Anna P.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This probably isn't the healthiest cereal for kids, but I'm a grown up and I eat this as a snack or dessert. I consider myself a relatively active guy so I won't complain too much about the empty calories.
Shahara W.
Would much buy a bigger box, but these are so good for a little sweet treat. I sometimes grab a handful and eat without the milk.Crunchy, yummy, fluffy, glazed goodness!! Good snack as it is for breakfasts. I would recommend this product as it is tasty and good. I eat it 3 times each week.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
No me gusta mucho y menos con leche se me hace muy dulce bueno esa es mi opinión cuando como este cereal nunca le echo leche me gusta solo como para comer solo a lo mejor y a ustedes si les gusta no dejen de probarlo :)
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I like this cereal, however it is not a favorite. I like to eat it when I'm having a hard time eating anything else. It is a nice light cereal. Although little kids may not eat it because it is not very sugary tasting. I add a spoonful of sugar and that usually helps. :)
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
IVE BEEN EATING KELLOGS CORN POPS CEREAL SINCE I WAS A CHILD! I STILL EAT IT TO THIS DAY AND IT IS STILL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! THIS PRODUCT IS DEFINITELY ALL PROS, NO CONS!! HAS A GREAT FLAVOR AND HAS A GREAT QUALITY. I WILL ALWAYS BUY KELLOGGS CORN POPS
Samantha W.
Visalia
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal this is such a classic cereal and it’s soooo yummy! I absolutely love the flavor, it’s always a staple in my cereal pantry. My whole family loves this cereal. Sometimes it’s hard to find or sold out, but we always stock up when we can.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Corn Pops is a good cereal, It is good to toss in to a sandwich baggy and take in a diaper bag for the toddlers to munch on during a trip . the price isn't bad either.  My kids have always enjoyed it even though it's not covered in chocolate or a ton of sugar.
Caitlin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has always been one of my favorite cereals and now as an adult I still enjoy it. It isn't expensive, it doesn't leave a gross aftertaste and it usually pretty filling. While there are healthier options, this isn't too bad as long as you don't overdo your portion size
Lucelys A.
Studio City , CA
Love this cereal its always been a favorite4 since I was a kid. I know its not the healthiest but I love it !  The flavor is great and not too sugary and i love the packaging. I buy a box maybe once a month and I definitely recommend this to others. Go get your pops!
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kellogg makes so many great cereals most of the cereals i will actually eat are kellogg. i bought this cereal at king soopers. its a very good value. i am a repeat consumer and will be for some time now. i have nothing more to add but kallogg keep doing what your doing.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart