BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Ideal para el bbq o pick nick solemos llevar sie.pre q salimos a estos lugares lo disfrutamos mucho Los niños tambien lo disfrutan
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
These hit my yummy spot. I eat them for breakfast and a snack anytime I need a little pick me up. The texture is a pallet pleaser.
janel j.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This cereal tastes great! It's good both crunchy & soggy. It's lightly sweetened. You're pallet will thank you. I love this cereal!
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
Love the sweetnesses of the cereal and can eat it with milk or dry! I can eat this all the time but it’s great as a midnight snack!
Shannon Q.
Cape Coral, FL
We love pops at our house. With 3 kids of mine eating cereal we go through a lot and pops is o e of them they always ask me to get
Radha A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
these were so good to me as a kid. still taste amazing, but has a processed taste? would still buy again just for the nostalgia fix
Jessie J.
Newark
I love it, the taste is something you can't explain but want more of it. Love sharing this with my dad. A good midnight snack haha.
Christy N.
Belmont
It is an oldie but goodie. I will always love these. Very simple and easy to eat. You can also easily snack on them during the day.
Stephanie F.
Defiance
I love the light flavor is CornPops . These are great in a bowl of milk . I like to let them get a little soft before I eat them .
Rosa E.
This is really good I like the shape of the cereal I like the designed taste the cereal super good I can really get enough of this.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart