BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
daizha m.
Raleigh, NC
favorite cereal. I enjoy eating these for breakfast as week as for a midnight snack. they're something i think everyone would enjoy
Aaliyah M.
Baltimore, MD
Crunchy delicious good. I like that they aren't too sweet.a great price, and enough to last for your kids breakfast in the mornings
lorena l.
Woodside, NY
Mmmmm love these not to plain not to sweet. For some reason I enjoy it more at night for a snack. I always have this in my pantry.
Jamie S.
Plainfield
This was a cereal we always had as a kid and now my kids (my son especially) really enjoy this cereal. He chooses it all the time.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My number 1 cereal! My parents used to buy this since I was 7 years old! I hope they don't change the taste like the other cereals
Dasia L.
Mississippi State, MS
One of my favorite cereals. They have a nice crunch and don't get soggy quickly. The sweet flavor makes them absolutely delicious!
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this cereal. It stays crunchy and I'm a texture person so it's perfect. Great taste not too sweet so i give it to my daughter
Annie B.
I'll admit, this cereal is sugary, but I still love it, so does my husband. It does get soggy pretty quickly, but I still enjoy it.
Maria Alejandra M.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
In my life this is the best cereal in all the word, it is delicious i never bored to eat it, this is my dineer all days of mi life
Tatelyn G.
Rexburg , ID
My childhood memories in one box. Pop cereal is seriously the best and you don't feel like death after you finish a bowl of cereal.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart