BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This has been my favorite cereal since i was a kid. I still eat a bowl every morning and can do it forever. They aren't to sweet and i love that they have a crunch. It also takes a while for them to get soggy which is a good thing. I will never like any other cereal more than pops!
Edith P.
Marion, OH
This is my go-to cereal! It's got the right amount of sweetness; not over-powering. We go through several boxes a month. Great flavor. And it fills you up! The only thing I don't like about it is that is a bit boring compared to other cereals. But overall, it's worth it's boringness.
María L.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Is one of my favorite cereals, sweet and crunchy as both in the morning and in the afternoon I have many years trying this product and nuca to lowered the quality so I always prefer it when making my purchases never missing in the cart, The addiction for this cereal I have not left or leave.
Yesenia P.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite cereal since I can remember! It keeps its crunch for a good amount of time when served with milk. I believe it's healthy! I mostly buy it when it's on special otherwise it's about $5 a box. They are delicious and nutritious which is why I recommend Corn Pops to everyone.
UrHiness B.
Review for: Cereal 12.5 oz more...
Such a classic brand. I eat this cereal with and without milk. Crisp and light. It doesn't stay crunchy long in milk but usually I'm about done by then. I love how it's lightly sweetened. Everyone I know likes this brand.
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I love love this Kellog's Corn Pop Cereal! Its is so good it has a sweet flavor but its not too sweet, which I like. It is also a toasted type of cereal and it just taste so good I usually have two servings of this cereal in one morning.
My sons and I favorite cereal eveeer . When we wake up early we eat this cereal and at nights we also eat it , with or without milk ! I have been 6 years trying this cereals, and still my number #1 , the best ! I wouldnt add anything else to it because it already has everything.
Tanadja T.
This one is not as good it has a really bland flavor and I don't believe I would recommend it to anyone because of the experience I had with it . I really believe it has potential but it really needs some work. But it is good of I add stuff to it like honey, sugar,or strawberries.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
This cereal has been my favorite since I was a kid. You can find it at Walmart or Target. It's not extremely healthy, but there aren't many cereals that are. The flavor is great with milk. I recommend.
Makenzie M.
Olive Branch, MS
Corn Pops tastes pretty good. It’s not really comparable to other cereals, but there is definitely a distinct corn taste.Sweet, but not too sweet!Texture is interesting. Again, it’s its own thing, not really comparable to many other cereals. It’s crisp, but not exactly crunchy
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart