BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is childhood in a bowl for me. A delicious and soft cereal that is sweet and delicious as a snack or sweet meal/treat. Love it!
member-d8f6b
I like the sweetness and the crunchy Ness in the mornings. It's like i'm having dessert in the morning. Also it helps me start my day
Erika R.
South Ozone Park, NY
These taste good, it's one of my favorite, great for when you don't feel like cooking breakfast just grab a bowl, pour and eat yummy
Jul m.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Definitely one of my favorites as a kid! I still buy them and they are so good! A great way to start the morning with a bowl of these
Chelsey W.
These ceralanx is very delicious. My kids live it and so do I. They stay the perfect consistency through out the first and last bite.
shannon t.
Rumford
i love corn pop cereal. i buy boxes very regularly. anx they do not get soggy with milk. sometimes i eat them try as well for a snack
Marilyn S.
Jackson, TN
Great cereal to have in your pantry. It's sweet enough to interest the kids, yet not too sweet that you worry about the sugar intake.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
MY FAVORITE CEREAL!!!!!!!!! So light and fluffy and i like plain cereal and no other cereal comes close to how delicious this one is!
Taylor B.
Harrington, DE
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Corn pops are a family favorite of mine...I remember having them as a kid and loving them!! Such a classic cereal that never gets old
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
My son loves Corn Pops and always grabs when going grocery shopping with me. They are pretty good and have a nice crisp crunch to it
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart