BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Nancy R.
new york, NY
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
love this cereal.. taste so great with milk and even without.. i buy my cereal at the supermarket.... i buy this cereal every month..
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I use to love Corn Pops cereal but now is very bland tasting and gets soggy pretty quickly it's not too sweet like some of the others
Shannon M.
Kent, WA
I bought these for my kids to eat, they love them! And as it turns out, so do I. They are even more delicious than when I was a kid!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
As a kid this was my fav cereal and it still is. It's sweet, but not overly sweet and I love it. It reminds me so much of minions lol
Ricardo S.
las mejores bolitas de maiz inflado del mundo. pueden ser consumidas con o sin bebidas lacteas. Son deliciosas y suuuper recomendadas
Erica S.
anderson, IN
Corn pops is my middle son's new favorite cereal! He loves how it's looks like popcorn and I love that it only has 9 grams of sugar.
Chelsey W.
These ceralanx is very delicious. My kids live it and so do I. They stay the perfect consistency through out the first and last bite.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
MY FAVORITE CEREAL!!!!!!!!! So light and fluffy and i like plain cereal and no other cereal comes close to how delicious this one is!
Christie E.
Summerville, SC
I've loved eating pops since I was a kid it just had a good flavor and you know what you are eating. They are good for snacking too.
shannon t.
Rumford
i love corn pop cereal. i buy boxes very regularly. anx they do not get soggy with milk. sometimes i eat them try as well for a snack
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart