BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
April M.
We love this cereal. My son eats it just as a snack without milk. It's sweet and crunchy but like puffy at the same time! It's good.
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
As a kid this was my fav cereal and it still is. It's sweet, but not overly sweet and I love it. It reminds me so much of minions lol
Emerald B.
These are great when you need a sweet crunch! I highly recommend this cereal, especially when you need something sweet to eat.
Lana L.
Columbia MO
When I was a kid I never really liked the super sweet typical "kid" cereals. This was my favorite. Sweet enough but not overwhelming.
Shannon M.
Kent, WA
I bought these for my kids to eat, they love them! And as it turns out, so do I. They are even more delicious than when I was a kid!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I use to love Corn Pops cereal but now is very bland tasting and gets soggy pretty quickly it's not too sweet like some of the others
Corinne M.
I have always loved this cereal, since I was a kid. I love how it's not too sugary. My kids also love it, and ask for it quite often.
Jul m.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Definitely one of my favorites as a kid! I still buy them and they are so good! A great way to start the morning with a bowl of these
Amanda S.
Corydon, IN
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Pops are one of my favorite cereals and now my kids are hooked on them too. I love that they have just the right amount of sweetness.
Stacey B.
Sweet, tender and filling! Nice to snack on dry as well as with milk. Kids love it and it's one of low sugar compared to some others.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart