BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Mari P.
Corn Pops are one of my favorite cereal. I think it's because when I was a kid I loved them. Sometimes I can't find them at our local H-E-B so when I do find them I must buy them. And no they don't taste like corn lol.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Not a huge fan of this cereal and it's a little to hard for my taste and preference.  I the few times I've purchased it it seemed to be stale so im not really interested in buying again.  The flavor is a bit dry and bland fruit would help make this cereal much more tasty.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I really like the kelloggs corn pops cereal and have been eating them since I was very young.I love the crunchy corn taste.My only problem with the cereal is that sometimes when you're chewing the cereals there are hard peices that you can't chew but besides that they are really delicious.
Ashli C.
Oak Grove
I have been eating Corn Pops since I was a little girl and I have never grew out of them. They have an amazing taste and I love them. They don't sell as much in the store around me but I most definitely have my mom send me a box or two every now and then when I can't find them in stores.
Tink A.
Dayton, OH
Kelloggs Corn Pops Cereal Is Delicious , Sweet And Crunchy . Very Affordable I Buy It All The Time . They Taste So Good Its Unbelievable. You Can Find Them At Your Local Grocery Store . The Whole Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Will Love Them
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
Definitely one of my favorite cereals. They taste amazing, and bring me back to my childhood. I've been eating these for probably 13 years now. And they are still just as delicious as they have always been.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
My favorite cereal by far..... we'll not really by far because I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch too, but I absolutely love pops because it's not plain but not too sweet either.. I recommend to literally everyone.
Caitlin C.
Charleston , SC
This is a childhood favorite that I definitely carried with me through college and beyond. Corn Pops are sweet, but not too sweet, and stay crispy yet deliciously chewy even with the addition of milk in the bowl. I keep these stocked for a quick bite in the morning - or afternoon!
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This has been my favorite cereal since i was a kid. I still eat a bowl every morning and can do it forever. They aren't to sweet and i love that they have a crunch. It also takes a while for them to get soggy which is a good thing. I will never like any other cereal more than pops!
Edith P.
Marion, OH
This is my go-to cereal! It's got the right amount of sweetness; not over-powering. We go through several boxes a month. Great flavor. And it fills you up! The only thing I don't like about it is that is a bit boring compared to other cereals. But overall, it's worth it's boringness.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?