BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Bria D.
It's the best cereal ever! Well at least for me! ❤️ I love the taste of it! I buy it every time I go grocery shopping. My family all loves it
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These always remind me of childhood. Still just as tasty as they were then! I don't actually eat breakfast usually but they're a great snack.
Tina P.
Clarksburg
This is my all time favorite cereal. I have been eating this since I was a child and yes when I eat it it takes me back to when I was a child
Hailey M.
Salisbury
Loved these so much as a kid still do. I love these. They are good on price. I like whole milk with these. Great cereal and wonderful cereal.
yojagnny f.
Doral, FL
My favorite and delicious cereal to start the day, sweet and krispy no matter if you want milk or yogurt this cereal is absolutely fantastic
Morgan G.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
THE BEST CEREAL EVER!!! This is so good, not sure how healthy it is but I've liked this for years and it always taste the same which is good
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These are great I used to eat these as a kid and now that I go to the supermarket it's not there as much but great taste with a good price
Angela B.
phoenix
I love the texture and flavor of the cereal. You don’t need to add anything to enjoy this cereal!! It is a great buy and it is not pricey!!
Kristy K.
Canton
As good as a grown up as it was as a kid. I ran out of my boring adult cereal and had some pops. They took me back to childhood. Delicious.
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Nice flavor. Awesome for snacking without milk. I grew up on these love them til this day. Can get a spoonful because of size. Not to hard.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?