BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Chrissy W.
Louisville
These are by far as good now, as they were 20 yeats ago when I 1at tried them. Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. Perfect! Good corn Pops.
Ashley F.
Elizabethtown, KY
This cereal is consistent in flavor if nothing else. It’s not too sweet, it’s just the right amount when you’re not looking to go too bland.
Jenise T.
North Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These are one of my favorite cereals ever since I was younger. I love the fact they are not too sweet but have just the right amount in them.
Ashley F.
Santa Monica, LA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Corn Pops are literally my favorite cereal. They taste so good and they’re not super expensive. You can get them at your local grocery store!
Anthony C.
Middle Vlg, NY
This has been one of my favorite cereals for 30 years now. No sugar needs to be added, non fruit necessary. Corn Pops are the absolute best.
jessica m.
Pacoima
I love these been my favorite since i was little they are so crunchy and delicious very sweet and good 💖💖 Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
SummerRose D.
Pratt, KS
My son loves to eat these as a snack. Great for adult cereal and toddler snacks! They have a slight sweet taste without being to over sugary
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
these are tasty and that would be a understatement they have a great flavor and are fairly healthy too highly recommend (kids love them too)
Rebecca C.
Butler, MO
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Yet another delicious cereal, there really hasn't been very many cereals that my family just doesn't love! Were a cereal household for sure!
Selena B.
I actually really do like tbis cereal but it is not the first one i would pick out. It has a good flavor. But other cereals are much better.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?