BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Angelia N.
Crystal, MN
One of my all time favorite cereals! It tastes delicious, I love when its freshly opened and you get that crunch, only down side is that if you don't store it properly it gets stale and you don't get the nice crunch.
Jessica J.
LEAWOOD, KS
This is my #1 favorite cereal. It is not super sweet, very crunchy and can be mixed with other cereal flavors. I eat this fairly often, I try to stock up when boxes go on sale. These are probably a healthier option when it comes to cereal choices as there are no marshmellows, added frosting, etc.
Summer J.
Used to be my everyday cereal! Honestly love pops, haven't purchased it in quite a while but honestly I'm going to very soon, I miss this cereal. Super crunchy and has a nice simple flavor that I feel like a wide variety of different people will enjoy. And it's also pretty good for you compared to many other cereals!
Stephanie D.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Good taste, kids love this cereal good amount found in the box have been eating this cereal for many years and I will continue to repurchase, a con would be the way it feels kinda hard when you bite into one of the cereal pieces.
Melissa V.
I really love the taste of these, I have since I was a kid. However, there's a reason that they changed their name from Sugar Pops to Corn Pops. The amount of sugar (in 85% of cereals, I know) is astonishing. That, plus the sugar in the milk, and forget drinking orange juice with this. Anyhow, way too much sugar. End of rant.
🙈Jen🙈 D.
Fort Sill
I'm a cereal junkie and can eat cereal 24/7 if you let me. Corn Pops has been my favorite from when I was young to now. With its sweet flavor, good crunch, and withstands sogginess longer than most. Those are great selling points to me. I buy two boxes every grocery trip and will continue to do so lol
Kayla W.
Sugar Grove, NC
Love Corn Pops Cereal! It has a sweet taste with an excellent crunch! It makes a great breakfast or an even better midnight snack! I've bought it at Walmart and other grocery stores, and I recommend it to everyone!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love corn pops cereal!! I didn't grow up eating super sugary cereals, but this is one that I ate. It has the perfect amount of sugar in my opinion. Not too much, just enough to make your milk slightly sweet. I love the texture these get after soaking in your milk for a little while. I would recommend!
Aamiah F.
Fresno, CA
My baby sister and I have always loved these! They are sweet but not too sweet. However, we both eat these dry, more as a snack rather than a cereal. Don't get me wrong, they are quite tasty with milk, but we prefer them in little baggies at the park or on the way to school. Either way, I love them!
Erika C.
Manor, TX
I love love love pops so much this has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid!!! I love the flavor ! I don't have anything bad to say about this cereal !!! I usually buy this at heb or Walmart ! I have a box on top of my fridge as I type this!!!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart