BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Shanna H.
Amanda
Pop!!! Brings me right back to my childhood. This used to be mine and my brothers favorite cereal. Still good today I like it with milk or dry
hannah k.
Sunland, CA
I use to buy these all the time. It's almost hard for me to describe the taste. Cause to me it doesn't taste like corn haha but it's delicious
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
Who doesn't love these. These were my favorite as a child and still are to this day. They have such a rich taste that leaves you wanting more.
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
My childhood cereal! I can sit down and enjoy a movie while eating it dry right out of the bag! I don't think anyone could not love this cereal
Diana G.
Bakersfield
Very delicious. My kids love this cereal. I'll usually buy it every month. I love that it's not sweet, yet not bland. It has the perfect taste.
Valerie P.
Corpus Christi
I love these cereals with or without milk, anytime of the day. Thanks for not changing the ingredients and keeping it the same all these years.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
One of my go to cereals for breakfast or perfect for just a snack! Delicious taste with a great crunch. Super affordable for such a large box!
Yaya b.
This cereal is super sweet. just how I like it. It's great for a midnight snack. It's not my go to for breakfast because it's not very filling.
Tiffany C.
Littcarr, KY
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Cereal has very good taste and a nice crunch to it which I enjoy very much. It doesn't get soggy fast which is another thing I enjoy very much.
Normita A.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These are and always will be one of my favorite cereals of all time. The taste is really good and the milk after taste is pretty good as well.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart