BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Sandy Y.
Another childhood favorite and now, too! I can eat this ALL DAY LONG with or without milk. It has just the right amount of sweetness and I never add any extra toppings to it. I also love how easy it is to open the bag since it's more paper-y unlike other cereals that have the plastic. Yes, I will buy it again.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I love the sweet taste of this cereal.  I've been eating this since I was little and now my children eat it.  Unfortunately, it does have more sugar in it than I'd like for them to have but morning when I'm running late and in a pinch, I'll feed it to them.  There's definitely worse out there!
Lindsey P.
Venice, FL
Cereal is my standby meal, and I've loved Corn Pops since I was a kid. They are one of the few cereal I am happy to eat dry. They even taste good when they get soggy. I buy the big boxes of these because I can't get enough. They have a lovely texture and crunch, and they taste sweet and delicious. Awesome cereal!
Carlos P.
Un comercial de un conocido cereal para niños, durante muchos años este cereal se le dió la imagen de "sólo para vaqueros" por lo que la "mascota" (por así decirlo) original era un vaquero real, poco a poco la imagen fue cambiando a una imagen animada (la de este comercial) para posteriormente eliminarla. Actualmente "The Pops" son quienes representan a este cereal.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This has been one of my favorite cereals since i was a kid. it has a really good taste to it. You buy this brand at many different stores and it is pretty healthy. Kids love it, We usually go through like 2 boxes of it in a month. I suggest you try it if you havent already
Omaria M.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
CORN POPS, OMG this is my completly childhood, but just the kellogg's one ok??? cuz it remembers me of my sundays without preocpation where I just wake up made a bowl of corn pop and spend my whole days watching cartoons.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
Yum! I have always liked this cereal and still do. I really just like a cereal that isn't overly sweet and this one is just right for me. I really like Kellogg's products and definitely recommend any of their products. I will continue to support this company.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Love Pops it is a pretty plain cereal but is still very good and not Sugary like most cereals. I usually pick up a box at my local Supermarket for around $2 for a smaller box and $4 for a larger box. I don't think this is an unhealthy Cereal as it does not have alot of sugar so it's the perfect Breakfast Cereal.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
I love the value and the kids love them too! They have great flavor. And fulfilling. I am a repeat customer, I had when I was a kid as well it's a great price for quality I would purchase again! And recommend other mothers to try!!!
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Love how crunchy and fresh they taste! I always get this when I have sweet tooth I mean it's not the healthiest but we should be able to enjoy the sweet things in life. I usually eat it with bananas or strawberries lol
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart