BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This is my favorite cereal. I eat it all the time. I will either eat it in the morning as breakfast or put sown in a baggy and eat it as a snack.
Adriene m.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Omg,this was a fav of mine growing up.!. My mom used to buy this for my sister and I. Even though we were different we both could agree on that.!
Royalty👑👸🏽 D.
Hartford, CT
This cereal is lit this I eat without milk that’s how good it is and the combination of the ingredients is just wow I love it and I buy it a lot.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
The last time I purchased this it tasted like they changed the recipe, and I didn't like it at all. The cereal felt waxy and it was overly sweet.
Niketa B.
Winter Spgs, FL
Kellogg's Corn Pops was one of my favorite cereal as a child. I still do enjoy them today however I don't like the fact the get soggy so quickly.
Jasmine J.
i really don't like this cereal i think its too sweet and if you don't eat it and you leave it in a box it turn hard and its too sticky.
Diana G.
Bakersfield
Very delicious. My kids love this cereal. I'll usually buy it every month. I love that it's not sweet, yet not bland. It has the perfect taste.
Adriana B.
Are very rich, explode inside the mouth very crisp and are too good, are always fresh, I have never eaten one that this past or old good flavor
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
One of my go to cereals for breakfast or perfect for just a snack! Delicious taste with a great crunch. Super affordable for such a large box!
Baobai L.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I love cereal, but I just do not like how quick it get soggy in the milk. It tastes great without milk too and that is how I prefer my cereal.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart