BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Alyssa D.
Athol, ID
This is one of my very favorite types of cereal. It has a good flavor, and doesn't get soft immediately after being put in milk like some cereal.
Nickay V.
USA
Sugary sweetness. I've been eating these since I was a kid. Just the smell takes me back to my childhood. Probably my favorite old school cereal.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
These are one of my top five go to cereals. I remember eating this when I was younger. So now as an adult I had to have them. " and I do " ❤❤❤❤👍
Charlotte C.
Panama City Beach, FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These are another easy snack! In my opinion they taste better without milk so I throw some in a ziplock bag and snack on them throughout the day!
Ashley E.
Marshall
These are because of nostalgia. My mom ate them and would sometimes share them with me. Sometimes. Other times the bih wouldn't let me near them.
Rosa R.
OMG OMG IM IN LOVE!! I always need to get a box of these! I wish there was big boxes of them doe:(  It's a really good price for such good cereal!
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
This has got to be one of my favorite foods since I was a child. And now as a mother of 2 I am always happy to let my children eat this cereal!
Amanda C.
Hazleton, PA
Love this cereal since I was a kid. It's sweet but not overpowering like a kids cereal. It's glazed coating keeps it from getting soggy too fast.
Alexis E.
Lebanon
Review for: Cereal 0.75 oz; 21 g more...
I love this cereal. It’s one of my favorites. It doesn’t get soggy quick and it’s the perfect amount of sweetness. I eat a bowl of this everyday!
Lindsey A.
Winter Haven, FL
These are a classic cereal and we love them. They taste amazing and the price is good. I wish they were so sticky but they’re good none the less
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart