BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Katherine C.
Palm Bay, FL
My son lives for corn pops. If he had it his way he would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I like that they don't contain marshmallows.
maggie O.
Bradford
These are bought for my kids but I can't help sneaking a bowl for myself at night. We go through pop's weekly but so worth the trip to the store!
Patricia H.
East Chicago , IN
best cereal for all times!! definitely to have at any time of the day breakfast lunch and dinner or even late night snack really tasty and good!
Ashley E.
Marshall
These are because of nostalgia. My mom ate them and would sometimes share them with me. Sometimes. Other times the bih wouldn't let me near them.
Sonia H.
Modesto
I love the taste to these..corn taste..but also a sugary flavor to them. And once you add the milk..it's such a good flavor. One of my favorites
Alyssa D.
Athol, ID
This is one of my very favorite types of cereal. It has a good flavor, and doesn't get soft immediately after being put in milk like some cereal.
Dianna A.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the taste I keep these in my house for me and my daughter and they ain't full of a bunch of suger but still taste great to me and my family
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I as an adult love to eat these as well as my children . The price is good. This is a quick easy way to get breakfast before we go out the door.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
The last time I purchased this it tasted like they changed the recipe, and I didn't like it at all. The cereal felt waxy and it was overly sweet.
Abigail V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Favorite childhood cereal. And now that I'm a mom, my kids love it too! We love Pops! It's not the most popular cereal nowadays but it should be.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart