BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
liz T.
New Britain, CT
So anyone who hasn't tried pops is insane. Like these pop are a classic cereal. I have had them all the time since I was little and now my daughter has them, and she loves them. Delicious and so good for kids to snack on.
Yudelkys G.
miami
It's my favorite cereal. The best in the world, I can eat it alone without adding milk or with it. Is crunchy It has delicious, naturally-baked cornflakes covered with a delicious frosting. In addition it does not contain fat. i love it......
Madison G.
Oviedo FL
This was my childhood cereal and I still love it today, it is very sweet and it is delicious. I would not recommend is eating  the cereal with just your hands, I used to eat them like that and my hands would get sticky, these aren't healthy but there too good to not eat them... Kids would definitely eat this cereal and so would I.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love this cereal i ate it all the time when i was a little girl its not too sweet but it has enough sugar to make any child happy my only issue is i always eat it too quick the flavor is wonderful and the shape is perfect to pop in the mouth so i give it to my baby
Anita V.
My fiance is obsessed with the cereal. I keep a box on hand for when he spends the night. He will eat at least two bowls per sitting. He loves the sweet crunchy buttery flavor of the Corn Pops. This is something that we have bought many times over the years and will continue buying it's been around forever. Good product for the money
maria m.
Oh my goodness I love this area it's one of my all time favorite I love this product because it is not too sweet but  he has a good flavor to it and I think it's great for kids and great for adults I think it would be good for like a family or something I buy as is often and I would definitely recommend it to a lot of people
Heather F.
A very tasty product if you aren't concerned about all the sugar and preservatives. I purchased mine at the local supermarket. I eat this junk whenever I feel like splurging and not giving to turds what I am eating. If you feel like having a cheat day give these golden nuggets from heaven a whirl. They truly are delicious
Andreina M.
This is a super cereal for eating dry. I keep some in a sandwich bag. It isn't too sweet or too dry without the milk and it hold up well in any temperature, so it makes an easy to transport snack. It isn't overly filling, just a nice snack to hold me until the next meal. If you have never tried it, you might find you enjoy it like this even more than you did eating it out of a bowl as a kid.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
Yum! I have loved this cereal since I was a little kid. Sweet with a little bit of a crunch...delicious! My only complaint is there are sometimes a little bit of extremely hard pieces and I wonder if I'll break my teeth on them. But overall, great stuff.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This was one of my favorite cereals as a kid growing up. It has the best flavors and is so different from a lot of other cereals on the market. It seemed to melt in my mouth which i loved! It is pretty filling too which is something I like in the morning to start m day.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?