BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Leslie T.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My son loves this cereal! it is a brand I grew up with so it is nice to see him enjoy it as well. it is not as sugary as before so that change is good!
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
My boyfriend loves these,  he snacks on them without milk. I always have them in the house. You can get the family size box for a good price at Walmart.
Alix D.
puyallup, WA
I always buy corn pops as an indulgent cereal breakfast! I couldn't eat them every day but these are a classic cereal, I love the taste and the crunch.
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Growing up these were one of my favorite cereals, I have endless memories so I think I will buy a box the next time cause this cereal is so underrated!
Kristina J.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Been my childhood favorite since day one. I still buy at least one box every month from walmart. I have to watch my box to make sure no one eats them.
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Can I say anything more?! This cereal is a must in my house. Good price and good value. I love this cereal, I enjoy it way more than any other cereal.
Tori D.
Gotta have my pops is right! I have to have these everyday or I feel like I'm going through withdrawal, like it's bad. I should probably see a doctor..
Jessica G.
Phenix city, AL
This a great cereal. It's made for popped corn which is a good thing also it's just the right amount of sweetness for something I'd want in the morning
Tonya D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is one of my all time favorite cereals. I grew up eating these and now it's one of my children's favorites. We keep these in the kitchen cabinet.
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Honestly, I love pops. I love the texture, the flavor, everything about it. It's one of my favorite cereals, even though I don't eat them super often.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?