BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Caitlyn H.
Dalton
I love the taste of pops! They are sweet and so good! They really pop when you add milk! I recommend them because they are affordable for a great taste!
Sanya P.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My favorite cereal! Its cruchy at first and soft once in your mouth. The flavor is amazing.Gives any adult a sweet spoonful of being a child once again!
Dahlia A.
Atlanta, GA
This satisfies my nighttime sweet tooth. It's something i crave more as a snack rather than a breakfast cereal. Eaten it since I was a child. It's great!
Tiffany Y.
Gainesville, VA
I feel as though the recipe has changed recently. I love these but they honestly don’t taste the same. They are still super delicious! But def different.
Kayla S.
Windham, ME
Love Corn Pops, just hate how fast you have to eat it before they're soggy. 😂 I purchased this at Hannaford, where I tend to buy all of my grocery items.
⠀Simone S.
Brooklyn
A favorite of my families! Honestlya true classic cereal and its so crunchy and tasty and i especially love how
it leaves the milk honey sweet. love it!
Nancy P.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My kids love these, they are not their favorite though but I do enjoy that these have a bit less sugar in them compared to others. They taste great too
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
I love this cereal because it tastes so good. They're not the healthiest product but they're still so good. I usually buy all my groceries at Walmart.
Tonya D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is one of my all time favorite cereals. I grew up eating these and now it's one of my children's favorites. We keep these in the kitchen cabinet.
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
My boyfriend loves these,  he snacks on them without milk. I always have them in the house. You can get the family size box for a good price at Walmart.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?