BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Hali N.
westville , IN
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I love corn pops! One of my favorite cereals, not too sweet and does't ruin the milk when you're done! this cereal is good alone and by the handfuls :)
angel f.
Naperville, IL
My family is obsessed with this cereal, it is the only one we actually eat. It even taste better without the milk and just eating is as a small snack
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
Delicious little nuggets of sugary sweetness.  Not overly sweet but tasty!  I don't eat cereal often but when I do, I love to enjoy my POPS!
Kirstin M.
Lexington, KY
These aren't the healthiest and you have to be careful to close them properly or they quickly go stale but the taste is delicious. A definite favorite.
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
I love this cereal because it tastes so good. They're not the healthiest product but they're still so good. I usually buy all my groceries at Walmart.
Brooke L.
Raeford
My kid classic...... at first most would think it’s going to taste nasty. But, it’s actually the best and tastes so GOOD!!! And healthy .... kids love
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
My boyfriend loves these,  he snacks on them without milk. I always have them in the house. You can get the family size box for a good price at Walmart.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My childhood it's back every time that I eat corn pops, crunchy, sweet. Good choice for breakfast. 100% recommend

I thing Kellogg's it's the best brand
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Can I say anything more?! This cereal is a must in my house. Good price and good value. I love this cereal, I enjoy it way more than any other cereal.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My kids just lovr Corn Pops. Any time we go to the grocery store its to the cereal aisle first and Corn Pops are the first thing in our shopping cart!!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?