BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Michelle M.
I love corn pops. Not a healthy choice - but nice once in a while to have something sugary! I have been eating these since I was a kid. The kids also enjoy them as a treat once in a while. This is the kind of cereal that is still edible after it sits in milk for more than 3 minutes. I would recommend trying these if you like more sugary breakfast cereals.
Michele P.
I rarely eat cold cereal for breakfast, but I love having it as a late evening snack.  Something about sitting down with a bowl of old-fashioned Corn Pops and milk just seems to satisfy my sweet tooth.  I like the fact that Corn Pops is great by itself...I even eat it dry like popcorn sometimes...but it is also wonderful with fruit added.  An all-around great cereal.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
Pops cereal! This is one that I would look at but wouldnt really think to try but once I did I realized how yummy these are!! Such a small crunch with this cereal,it tastes great even after they become a little soggy. This cereal is a kid favorite and I recommend everyone at least trying them! Can't beat the price for how many bowls you could make out of the box!
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I love corn pop's and so do my children. My oldest is in love with these. The flavour is great and unlike any other cereal. I love that it isn't too packed with sugar and they are great for either cereal or a dry snack. All of my friends with children adore Corn Pops
Trang S.
I actually don't like having cereal in the morning like most people. But i do find this one better than others if i have to have a cereal breakfast. It tastes just fine for me. It is just my personal habit of not having cereal in the morning so i rarely have it and give 3 stars. May be i'm still waiting for a new cereal that makes me change my mind!
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like pops. Like most cereal it contains a lot of sugar. It has an enjoyable crunchy flavor and enjoy enough to have purchase it more than once. It's a good value for what you are paying. I wouldn't considered it heathy because of the sugar, but it's also very enjoyable. But don't let it sit for a second too long because it will get soft, and you will not enjoy it.
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
I have been eating this cereal ever since I was a little girl I have always enjoyed the flavor their a little sweet but not too sweet no they do get a little soggy fast but the flavor is still good. I would recommend this to other people and their kids would enjoy.
Iris R.
Riverbank
Growing up this was always the cereal to go to! This cereal taste so great! I am a repeat consumer for this cereal! It's not as healthy as other cereals I eat but when I have a sweet tooth in the morning or just want a kick start this is the go to! I would recommend this to others if you are someone who wants just a little more pop in their day!
Hannah B.
This is one of my favorite types of cereal. It has a subtle amount of sugar in it. It is a great cereal to give to kids that want a sugary breakfast but doesn't need a overload amount of it. Their commercials are so cute and grab your attention.
Dalther R.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Wow this is delicious! Me encanta su sabor, es especial, riquisimo! Su olor me fascina y a toda mi familia le encanta también. No puede faltar en nuestra casa y compartir en familia con nuestros hijos y con amigos. Su costo es muy bajo y lo podemos comprar en cualquier lugar de USA.. Lo recomiendo..
This so good for the childrens.. They Will luv it! Probe it all! Recommended!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart