BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love it! .... One of my all time favorite cereals of all times. Would definitely recommend this cereal it's a good value I usually but it at Sams or H.E.B
Madison L.
This cereal is my definitely my favorite. I really love the flavor! I love how I can eat this in the morning for easy breakfast or a quick snack on the go
Malae T.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I like pops. They have that classic taste. Nothing too fancy but nothing too plain. Sometimes I like to put sugar but most of the time it doesn't need it.
jasmin t.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is a great cereal! Very taste, I've been eating these since I was young my cousin is the one who got me to try them and ever since I've been addicted!
Jennifer W.
Columbus
Another sweet crisp cereal I love. I love even made crispy treats out of them. It was good and something different. I love to eat this as a snack as well.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
Even though they are plain, they are so so good. The crunch is just right and they have been my favorite since i was a kid! I highly recommend this cereal
Neia C.
Oklahoma city
Its delicious sweet flavor on the outside the smoothest slicking coating its really good and on on the inside its like popcorn without any salt or coronal
Kay C.
Pops are great! They are good for everyone to eat! These are one of my favorites! I love the taste of them and the way they make the milk taste is awesome!
Denise R.
I love pops ever since i was a kid love this cereal... Yumm if i could put more dtars i would just becase i love the taste and reminds me of my childhood 😁
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart