BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
I've liked this cereal since the days it came in the weird paper bag with the silver inside. It's sticky, it sweet, it's a fun cereal for kids and even grown ups would like this cereal. My one concern was that they did get less sweet. I like them still, but there was a noticeable change. Don't mess this up guys. I will only buy Corn Pops on sale, the price is a little much for my budget, but I find coupons for cereal enough to still consider buying it.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
We like Kellogg's Corn pops in our family! Love that everytime you buy a box you can get kellogg's rewards from the website as well! These corn pops beat any other brand out there and they always taste so fresh and poppy! I would reccommened this cereal to others to eat with milk or just plain for a small snack!
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
This is a great value for the price. I prefer to buy my cereal through prime pantry because I can get great name brand cereal far less expensive than generic cereal locally. Also, I don't have to go to the store. Cereal takes up so much space in my cart, and we go through so much of it, not having to buy it in the store has saved me from dragging two carts to the checkout line.
Michele B.
Shelbyville
People think I'm crazy, but I don't eat Corn Pops with milk!  I actually eat them dry as a snack!  I'd much rather eat Corn Pops for a pick-me-up snack. I've been snacking on Corn Pops for years. My husband and kids eat them with milk, but not me... I'll even pack them in a ziploc bag and tuck them in my purse for a quick snack when I'm at a doctors appointment or someplace where I know I won't be able to eat soon.
brandy a.
glasgow, KY
i dont really care for this cereal too much..it taste okay but not my first choice or something that i have to run out and get...For one it doesnt have enough sugar for me and its also expensive and i have only ate this once but it will definitely be my last time eating it..I would recommend reading more reviews before i went out and bought it
Julissa Q.
Porterville , CA
The best cereal hands down. I love eating this with almond milk it's not too sweet like other cereals whi h i really really enjoy. This has always been my favorite cereal since i was a little girl . I love it one of my faves if not the #1 favorite . It's soo crunchy but the only downside is that is the texture when u dont eat it fast enough it taste soo flavorless and mushy ewww . But that happens with every cereal lol
Wayna V.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Great cereal can be eaten alone as a snack or with milk for a breakfast or snack meal. Great sweet flavor, I have been eating it since I was a child. It is a favorite of the Kellogg brand. My mom loves it as well and eats it all the time while watching tv. I love to have it in a bowl with milk before going to bed.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
One of my all time faves! You would think with the name corn in the title that it would be a bland tasteless cardboard of a cetral. Well you would be wrong. It's taste is so good its just enougb sweetness without being to much. Just make sure that you put enough milk into it or some of the pieces don't soften up enough

#musesofinfluenester
Kasey G.
Brady , TX
My whole family really loves this cereal! Most of the snacks and cereals that we purchase weekly is Kellogg's brand! Super affordable and most of our favorites come in family sizes which is more convenient for a mom on the go! I give this cereal high ratings and I would recommend them to all cereal lovers such as myself!
Katie S.
Springfield
I love Pops! Sitting here thinking about it, I really want to go buy a box right now because it has been a while since I last bout them! They have a nice sweet flavor, but not overwhelming, they don't get soggy to fast which is kind of a big deal to me. I like snacking on them with out any milk at all.... now, I'm hungry.... so, if you'll excuse me.... I'm heading to the store to get me some Corn Pops!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?