BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
María R.
weston, FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Okay quién maquila es demasiado delicioso de verdad la que se las recomiendo chicas porque es un producto que creo que ha crecido con nosotros o sea para los desayunos ideal los Súper nutritivo súper deliciosos y me parece que uno de los mejores que están mercado
Colleen M.
San Jose , CA
In a bowl or straight out of the box by the handful, I love this cereal. Loved it as a kid and it tastes the same now as an adult- crunchy, light and just the right amount of sweet.
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
I used to absolutely love corn pops but it seems like their formula has changed it gets really weird after a couple bites and soaks in the milk and turns spongey
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Good cereal especially if you have kids. Mine really enjoy this kind. We dont get it very often because it seems to be a little more expensive than other brands.
Sarah E.
Orlando, FL
Delicious. Sugary and actually pretty filling! If I constantly kept it stocked, I would eat it all the time. I'm sure it's not good for you, but I will always buy it if it's on sale!
Brittany S.
This is one of my toddler's favorite cereals. It's great dry for him and I enjoy it with milk. It's not the healthiest cereal option, but the flavor is good and we like the crunch!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
My favorite childhood cereal, which I still enjoy! I will only purchase this item when it is on sale, the regular price is steep. When Pops is on sale at my locate supermarket I usually will purchase them.
Larrika S.
Winstonville, MS
I am a simple person and this is a simple product that taste great. I am a repeat customer. Pros cost and taste. No cons. I occasionally eat this cereal. This product is affordable. I have nothing bad to say.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I love these! Really sweet glaze and they're really crunchy as soon as you start eating after pouring the milk! I used to get these all the time! Haven't eaten cereal in awhile 🤔
Ganaelle O.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Used to grow up eating this cereal everyday because my mother was on wic today the sweetness of he cereal reminds of when I was growing up...it was my favorite Type of cereal
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?