BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Cereal 0.75 oz; 21 g, Kellogg'S® Bag, Corn Pops Cereal Cup more...
I love to eat Corn Pops for breakfast and as a snack they are also my
boyfriends favorites. I always drink mine with whole milk and make sure
they haven’t soaked up yet. They have a perfect crunch and have a longer
shelf life than most other cereals

Dana R.
Washington, DC
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CEREAL. I LOVE THIS CEREAL. I LOVE THAT IT IS YELLOW. IT REMINDS OF CORN. POPCORN. The only thing I don't like is it gets soggy after a while
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Corn Pops have always been around in my house. Their mild sweetness is great for breakfast if you want something sweet but not super sweet. The honey flavor is very good and the pops are nice and crunchy. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I think the flavor could be a bit more prominent and the pops get soggy pretty quickly. You can find this product at Kroger or Walmart and probably many of the other grocery stores that I do not regularly frequent.
Osdelys G.
miami
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal 12.5 oz. (354g) by Corn Pops.
This cereal goes back a ways. The cereal does not seem to have changed much in all that time. I should be staying away from sugar, and I would not have bought it if it still had sugar in the name, but I don't believe in wasting food, so I ate it anyway, sometimes as cereal, and sometimes as a snack in front of the TV. It tasted fine, and I think anyone would like it
Jayda H.
Valley Spgs, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I can eat a whole box by myself! You can get this cereal product at most grocery stores and for a good priced! I probably have bought like 10 boxes! And I will continue to get more! This cereal tastes really good. This may be weird to some people, but I also could eat this cereal without milk! Definitely would recommend giving this cereal a taste!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
OMG MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CEREAL IS OF COURSE THIS ONE, POPS! I grew up eating it as a kid and even today as an adult I absolutely love it! I'm a person who prefers my cereal without milk, but when I eat pops I loveee it with milk, without is also really good too! The taste is just amazing, I wouldn't say it's the healthiest option but who cares when it taste as good as it does! This kills my sweet tooth instantly. Also the price point for this product is a really good one! Overall I'd recommend to any & every one! ❤🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I don't know if it's just me, but there's a certain nostalgia for this cereal. It's not extremely healthy, but it tastes good and it's a lot different than a lot of cereals that are available for purchase. The pops get soggy pretty quick, so I often try to put the milk in the bowl first. Additionally, after a longer period of time, the cereal still in the box eventually just begins to fuse together and loses it's crunch. It was good to have around with kids who eat cereal every day. As an adult who rarely eats cereal? Maybe not the best option.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I've been eating this cereal since I was a little kid. I was 4 years old when I started eating this cereal. It's healthy and sweet but not to sweet. I'm a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others and I'll be buying it again soon. The Corn Pops have a coconut sweet like taste and they are great with a pairing of a banana.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Corn Pops is a go-to staple in my pantry, like  Cocoa Puffs™ Cereal 3.3 oz. Pouch is. Both products have a sweet but not overbearing taste. Not sure how healthy it is but flavor wise I would recommend to others. It's easy and convenient and usually affordable at most grocery stores.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
We like Kellogg's Corn pops in our family! Love that everytime you buy a box you can get kellogg's rewards from the website as well! These corn pops beat any other brand out there and they always taste so fresh and poppy! I would reccommened this cereal to others to eat with milk or just plain for a small snack!
Earn $396/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $362/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $328/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $282/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $391/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)