BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
When I was pregnant this was all I ate. Pops is such a fun and tasty cereal. It is so addicting and fills me up for hours. Probably one of my favorite cereals ever.
Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
Corn Pops tastes pretty good. It’s not really comparable to other cereals, but there is definitely a distinct corn. Texture is interesting.It’s crisp, but not exactly crunchy–there’s still a bit of spring to it. It’s perhaps not coincidentally kind of similar to popcorn… if you poured a bowl of kettle corn and milk, I imagine it would be kind of like Corn Pops. The thin layer of crispness turns soggy pretty quickly in milk. Visually, the cereal is kind of simple, but not in a bad way. The pops come in a few “natural” shapes and sizes and a single tone of yellow. Again, being something other than the usual flakes-and-o’s cereals, it’s mostly just nice to see something different. What more is there to say about Corn Pops? It’s a classic!
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
I enjoy this with whole milk making it just a tad bit sweeter. It’s tasty and affordable. Usually always on sale. It’s not as sweet as some of these cereals today.
Cameron R.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Cereal 9.2 oz; 260 g more...
Really great taste, it doesn’t actually taste like corn though. its sweet but not too sweet. the only con it that it gets soggy kinda quickly. Ive bought it multiple times and i love it.
Nancee P.
Decatur
That great corn taste, have eaten it since I was a kid and I still do! It's so delicious and it doesn't get soggy so quickly in my milk there's always a crush, uhmm love it
Ashleigh H.
Greeneville
This is my go to cereal. The kids look forward to the nights where I’m not up for cooking and they get to “fend for yourself” as we call it. Cereal is always a top choice
Rocio R.
Carson
i got this cereal at school alot. i love the way it pops when you put milk in it. this cereal has very much flavor in it so if tou lovw flavor this cereal is not for you.
Yessenia C.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite cereal to eat. It's really good because you don't have to serve yourself a lot, the cereal expands with the milk and gets you fuller with less.
tee a.
Austin, TX
These were always a good cereal the school provided when I was younger. It’s a shame the schools don’t serve them anymore. I have bought for my kids and they love them.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart