BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Diana G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
I love pops, can nothing go wrong with pops, I love it’s crunchy taste , I would always fill the plate of pops with just a lil milk so it wouldn’t get soggy and soft
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
Not the best but definitely not the worst cereal. I love that it still has a sense of sweetness to it unlike other 'healthy' cereals that taste more like cardboard.
mikaandtj s.
This cereal is an old time favorite and now my son is a fan as well! They have a great crunch and are sweet but not too sweet which makes it a great a great snack.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
Lauren F.
southaven
These little prices of cereal are so good the texture is amazing it is like coated in a glaze in the outside and a crispy crunch on the inside and they taste great.
Lex N.
San Antonio , Tx
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
I like to add a little sugar to mine , but great 👍 I highly recommend ! I believe they are healthy . You can find these at any grocery store near you . Sometimes even corner stores !!
Mireya G.
Lawndale, CA
Loved these pops, they taste great with milk, my mother used to give this cereal for breakfast, even though it has more sugar than regular Cheerios Instill enjoy it once in a while.
Alexandra S.
NEWMARKET, NH
My favorite childhood cereal. I could eat it every day and never get tired of it. Now that I'm older I still love it,but I find it to be a little sweet sometimes.
Tara S.
Canada
My go to cereal for breakfast! Has always kept the same great taste without being too full of sugar! Nothing wrong with having corn pops for breakfast when you are in your 30s ;)
Lianne E.
East Brunswick
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
One of my favorite cereals. Great to eat with or without milk. Taste can become a little blend after eating a substantial amount without milk but definitely a go to quick meal.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart