BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
annie t.
springhill, LA
when you are looking for cereal light and sweet this is the one love the light puff corn taste you cant leave them in milk to long or they will get soft and loose the flavor as they are sweetend lightly
Annie M.
Albany, KY
I have never been a huge fan of the cereal but it was a life saver when my little boy was diagnosed with an oat allergy. Most cereal has oats in it so it was nice to have one that he could eat like everyone else
Misha B.
Maryland
These were one of my childhood favorites. They taste great it's kind of like a sweet corn taste. I used to eat these all the time and still buy them occasionally. It's a great breakfast meal and I recommend it.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
You ever wanted to taste what your parents ate for breakfast? These are the best old man food ever. Don't even need sugar to taste the 1940s. I'd give it more then 5 stars if i could. Now pour yourself a bowl
Jessie J.
Gulfport, MS
I feel like these are just a classic. I've been eating them since I was a kid and I'm yet to have a single complaint! It's even better when I catch them on sale and stock up. I really like this cereal and will always buy it.
Gabriella C.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Gotta have my pops! This is one of the best cereals I tried. It's sweet but just perfectly sweetened. I always have a box of this cereal at home and at work because I get the crave for it all the time. Buy it and try it and you will love it. I promise you.
Nicole K.
Anaheim, CA
I usually get this cereal box at my local Target or Ralph's. I get this once in awhile because it's a bit too sweet for me, but it's very adorable and a definite classic to for sure by when you stop at your local grocery store!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this brand of cereal! Melts in your mouth! Great for children! Very affordable and great quality! Not too healthy but definitely worth it! Love this brand absolutely recommend to others no matter what!
Andria R.
HANCEVILLE, AL
I love Kellogg's Corn Pops. Its very low in calories and good for you also. I can never only have one bowl. Its not a pricey cereal compared to others. I will never be without Kelloggs Corn Pops in my house.
Heather B.
Simon
Pops are my husbands most favorite cereal!! He works so hard & Sao much for us that I like to reward him by surprising him with a box of Pops & a gallon of milk!! Simple pleasures are what makes life great!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart