BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Karina G.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
One of my top 3 fave cereals! Enjoy snacking on it without milk and enjoying the light crunch. Not the greatest with milk as it does get soggy fairly quick. But overall great taste!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
My Husband's favorite cereal. This is definitely a serial we buy often not our number one pick but definitely 2nd just enough sweetness not too sweet and that crunch that you crave
Alicia A.
Syracuse
Definitely a family favorite. We always have these in the cupboard. We always buy at walmarts! They are always a go to buy. The kids would be upset if we ran out. Never have any complaints or dissapointments.
Laura H.
Gatesville
My husband has been eating this cereal since they started making it, he will put some in a Ziploc bag and take them with him to snack on. It has just the right amount of sweetness.
caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
This cereal has always been a favorite since I was a child. It isn’t always the most healthy but it is sweet and amazing! It is my family’s favorite and we continually repurchase! I will always be loyal to it.
alyssa m.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
They alright . They are my moms favorite cereal. She always makes us get it but she’s the only one that eats it because I’ve tasted better cereal and i personally don’t like these
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
I don’t know exactly what it is about this cereal that I love so much it could be the unique texture or the not to sweet taste but sweet enough flavor but it’s a much try if you haven’t already
Lillian G.
Longwood, FL
I don’t know why this is my favorite cereal hands down. I guess I amount it to my favorite vegetable being corn but I’m not quite sure. I live the texture and of course the flavor! You can’t go wrong with this cereal!
Taylor A.
Terre Haute , IN
When I want a sweet cereal this is my go to! Pops has such a sweet flavor. I eat this for breakfast or as a late night snack. This cereal even tastes good without milk. I'll keep buying this for awhile.
Briee J.
Skiatook
This was my brother's favorite cereal because it was the sweetened corn he and my dad would eat this cereal every morning we get up and they'd be sitting at the table eating it
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?