BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Andriana ❤.
A classic indeed. Highly recommended. Not too sweet and not too murderous on your digestive system (and even your teeth). Comes in various sizes and is widely available at most grocers. Can be eaten any time of day.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Yummy! That’s what my 7 year old just said when she saw this pic. Her next question is can she go eat her favorite cereal now bc I just made her hungry. I guess that says it all for her...lol
Lizzy S.
Aurora
These Corn Pops are delicious I love them I think it’s like the best cereal out there. It’s really nice and sweet it’s shaped like a deformed ball :) and it’s a nice bright yellow that we all know yellow is a nice color.
Caleb N.
Angier
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
Takes me back to my childhood, I could sit and eat a whole box of it by myself within minutes, not that healthy, it has sugar but it’s healthy for the soul and it comes with a lot of product and I would eat it everyday
Kit W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sooooooooo good like honestly my favorite although my family never lets me get them 😒 but nevertheless they are still my definite fave. I usually purchase from Walmart or maybe Giant Eagle so I’ll be getting some soon
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I hate pops cereal. It gets soggy really fast and the flavor isn’t the best either. I get it at Walmart or the grocery store. I never buy it anymore. Other cereals seem to catch my eye more. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Sarah S.
North Baldwin, NY
I personally love corn pops. They have a sweet yet not too sweet taste. They are really.good and leaves your milk with flavor which I personally enjoy because I don't drink plain milk
Brianna B.
The kids love Corn POPS but I do not like the texture and I always expect my food before eating it; my mind goes a million places when I see a corn pop with a black( burnt) mark on it.
Annie L.
Miami
I enjoy eating these little nuggets for breakfast. I love the coating that they put on the Corn Pop cereal. I am not a big fan of the vibrant yellow color of the pops, but I love the taste and texture. I buy this product when a store is having a promotion deal for .Kellogg's Corn Puff.
Karina G.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
One of my top 3 fave cereals! Enjoy snacking on it without milk and enjoying the light crunch. Not the greatest with milk as it does get soggy fairly quick. But overall great taste!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart