BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Bridget P.
Every since I was a wee little child I ate these and always loved when we would get them but always hated how they got soft so fast so I needed to rush to eat them before my bowl was nothing but icky !
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
I haven't had these for years but Jerz. These still tastes fricken amazing and I remember eating these as a kid these were a nostalgic thing for me to try again. So very 90s lol but still so very good
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love the crunchiest delicious flavor and I’m fanatic since my childhood. I buy it at Walmart for a great price almost every week. What more can I say?? It’s the best!!
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Gotta have my Pops!! Pops doesn’t nearly get the credit it deserves. It is certainly among my top 3 favorite cereals. It has just the right amount of sweetness balanced with its natural corn flavor.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet, crunchy, affordable. You simply cannot go wrong with this triple treat! I keep this as a staple in my home and it’s gone before I ever get a chance to get a second bowl. That’s how good it is!
Ally K.
Jackson, MS
This is the best cereal on the planet!! So sweet and tasteful! I love this cereal!! I have been eating this cereal since I first started eating!! Love! Childhood memory, and I still eat them today!
Kristine D.
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
This cereal is delicious. These puffs are crunchy and coated with a light sweetness like honey. You can just pop them in your mouth! These also have a good source of fiber. I would try them again.
Hillary E.
Lima, OH
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Corn Pops is a nice sweet cereal that isn’t too sweet. I normally always get the big box just because everyone in my household likes it. It’s probably the one cereal everyone can agree on eating without having someone complain.
Sierra W.
Saint Louis, MO
POPS! GOTTA HAVE MY POPS! They didn't come up with that fraise for nothing. Pops it the perfect cereal for all ages. Not too sweet with a perfect amount of corn flavor. Get you some Pops Jack.
Arnela S.
Hanover park, IL
Pops are so delicious! They are great with or without milk you can pop a couple in your mouth and it will be just as yummy! They don’t taste like too sweet which is what I look for in a cereal
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart