Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal Cups, 1.5 Oz

by Corn Pops

Start off your day with a breakfast the whole family will love. Each spoonful of Kellogg's Corn Pops contains a tasty blend of crunchy puffed corn that delivers a sweet taste--as well as three grams of fiber and 11 essential vitamins and minerals to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal Cups, 1.5 Oz!
10241 nw 86th street, 33178 doral florida
I like this product, wonderful, delicious, the taste is unique and unforgettable, yummi
Son muy bueno lo que solo una vez los he comido pero son buenos los recomiendo mucho
St. John's
Super quick and great for on the go. Good for if you’re in a rush or are going camping as they take hardly anytime. Great f you have multiple kids as you can just hand these out and not have to worry about pouring multiple bowls of cereal.
Doral, FL
This are not my favorite cereal but they taste good and they buy it at home all the time. I like this one because they are small and I can take them in bag as a snack.
Thornhill, ON
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal remains one of my most favourite breakfast cereals of all time! It's only slightly sweet, so you really can't get sick of it, and it has a simple corn puff flavor that is extremely delicious with milk or dry! Love the portable nature of the cups as well.
Corn Pops has always been my favorite cereal for as long as I can remember. I used to eat so much of it that the roof of my mouth would be sore (it's kind of big for a little mouth to be scarfing down a mouthful cause they're sort of hard before the milk soaks in). I eat them with or without milk, they're crunchy and airy at the same time, love them!
New Castle, DE
I tasted it when i was abroad and since then i always wanted to find them in my country and i was really surprised when  i found them 1 year ago in a supermarket!  its cheap and i think its the easiest way to satisfy youself!! its amazing and really tasty!!
Doral, FL
Amoo esto!!! Antes, cuando iba al colegio, siempre llevaban esto de merienda. Ahora lo llevo a mi trabajo y la uni! Es extremadamente rico! Love it!!
 kelloggs siempre me ha encantado, desde que bueno... Verdad que sus cereales son tan unicos que siempre sera el favorito de la familia.
Windsor
they are sosososososososo sasasasasasasasasasasasa good and i do not want to stop eating them every single time i eat them and yeah.

Looking for your answer?