Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal Cups, 1.5 Oz

by Corn Pops

Start off your day with a breakfast the whole family will love. Each spoonful of Kellogg's Corn Pops contains a tasty blend of crunchy puffed corn that delivers a sweet taste--as well as three grams of fiber and 11 essential vitamins and minerals to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal Cups, 1.5 Oz!
Alburnett , IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Haven’t had these cereals in years but oh my god!! These are so delicious!! And I love how they make them in these easy containers! Brings back so many memories of being around my cousin and other friends as a kid!!
St. John's
Super quick and great for on the go. Good for if you’re in a rush or are going camping as they take hardly anytime. Great f you have multiple kids as you can just hand these out and not have to worry about pouring multiple bowls of cereal.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect serving size for a breakfast cereal cup. I usually eat this a good 2-3 times a week and I just can’t get enough of it. Not going to lie, it is pretty sugary, but what cereal isn’t?
Doral, FL
This are not my favorite cereal but they taste good and they buy it at home all the time. I like this one because they are small and I can take them in bag as a snack.
Thornhill, ON
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal remains one of my most favourite breakfast cereals of all time! It's only slightly sweet, so you really can't get sick of it, and it has a simple corn puff flavor that is extremely delicious with milk or dry! Love the portable nature of the cups as well.
Corn Pops has always been my favorite cereal for as long as I can remember. I used to eat so much of it that the roof of my mouth would be sore (it's kind of big for a little mouth to be scarfing down a mouthful cause they're sort of hard before the milk soaks in). I eat them with or without milk, they're crunchy and airy at the same time, love them!
9600 prickly pear ave Odessa TX 79765
I use these little sizes when my kids what the light snack in the morning for breakfast instead or a big huge breakfast this is their low breakfast for the morning are something like kareena snack time with your friends are before to come home from school
Purchased at: Amazon
I like getting to individual cups of Corn Pops because I eat them as a snack. I can take the cups with me anywhere. Corn Pops have been my fav cereal since I was a team and I’m so glad they haven’t change the recipe.
Orlando
These convenient little cups of Corn Pops are my go-to when I babysit. They’re so easy to throw in my handbag & take with me in a flash. And, the kids I’m babysitting love eating these with or without milk!
These Corn Pops individual cereal cups are very convenient and the kids love them. Makes for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. So on behalf of mothers everywhere Thank You for this awesome product.

Looking for your answer?