BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Pops is the cereal that your grandmother keeps in her pantry in case the grandkids come around. They’re just fine. They’re airy and don’t mix well with milk. They are also really sticky. I would never buy these for myself. Just not an outstanding cereal.
Del M.
Tampa
Purchased at: Publix
This is one of my favorite Saturday morning breakfast. Every time I eat it I am reminded of my childhood love of cereal. This is a great cereal for kids because you will not be overpowered with marshmallows or heavy amounts of sugar
Reina R.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
I’m not a fan of the taste and i don’t trust the ingredients as I would for other cereal. Most of it is artificial. But it’s always funny when someone take me a peep at my cereal and ask if I’m eating corn with milk😂
Rachel S.
Perfect. Not too sweet. Alwaysfresh. Perfect crunch and they don't get soggy easily. My favorite color is yellow so I absolutely love the packaging. This has been my favorite and hasn't changed throughout the years.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with these in the morning time! I get these from Walmart all the time and the boxes have different sizes for different prices. Corn pops are amazing and have such a sweet smell when pouring into a bowl or opening up the box for the first time. Kelloggs always have coupons for 20% off one of there cereals or a small discount off the different cereals that Kelloggs makes. I do recommend Kellogg cereals to big or small families or even just yourself to eat!
Peter W.
This is my favorite cereal and has been for a long time!  It is a good eat either with milk or dry depending on the mood.   The outer sugar coating is just the right amount and the outer portion has a delightful slight crunch that provides some protection from becoming soggy too quickly.  The cereal color is appealing and stands out on the shelf both at the store and at home.  The flavor is unique and distinct with a pleasant aftertaste as well.

While quality is high, there are some things undesirable about this cereal.  The sugar coating sometimes is annoying when dealing with kids where it can be found stuck to a child leaving the table.  Another issue is that sometimes blackened blobs of what probably is cereal can be found in the mix of the delicious cereal which is easily evicted with a spoon, but still... why not removed before being bagged?
Rainey P.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a classic good cereal. Good flavor, feels pretty filling. For people with texture and food issues could be problematic as they tend to get slippery at the end of a bowl.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been eating corn pops cereal for yeara, I Iike the sweet taste and the crunch. It was on sale fr $2.50 at my local dollar plus store. I do recommend it to others Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal is one of my go to cereals for breakfast or even a snack. I love the sweet crunch. I have eaten this cereal for as long as I can remember. I am not a fan of milk so I only use it when eating cereal. I am happy to say with this cereal I do not really need milk to enjoy it. I sometimes just grab a handful as a snack.
Kathy N.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Corn Pops tastes pretty good. It’s not really comparable to other cereals, but there is definitely a distinct corn. Texture is interesting.It’s crisp, but not exactly crunchy–there’s still a bit of spring to it. It’s perhaps not coincidentally kind of similar to popcorn… if you poured a bowl of kettle corn and milk, I imagine it would be kind of like Corn Pops. The thin layer of crispness turns soggy pretty quickly in milk. Visually, the cereal is kind of simple, but not in a bad way. The pops come in a few “natural” shapes and sizes and a single tone of yellow. Again, being something other than the usual flakes-and-o’s cereals, it’s mostly just nice to see something different. What more is there to say about Corn Pops? It’s a classic!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?