Cocoa Krispies Cereal, toasted rice cereal with a chocolatey flavor. Each piece of Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies Cereal is made from a single grain of toasted rice and real cocoa. Pour milk over this chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal for a magical surprise your kids will love. Cocoa Krispies Cereal, Original, 15.5 Oz

Chocolatey sweetened rice cereal; Good source of vitamin D; Fat free

Does this taste like coco pops?
Who loves this cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2)!
Lake Charles
Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2) uploaded by Brandi M.
Hands down the best cereal ever. It's just the right about of chocolate and of course the sound it makes makes you wanna do a happy dance to it while eating it. Other brands have tried to make their own to compete with this brand but they have failed miserably. My babies love it also. My son told me the off brand taste chalky and I have to to agree. Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2)
blythewood
Kellogg’s Cocoa Rice Krispies are delicious. They have a great chocolate taste and even turn your milk into chocolate milk. How cool is that? They also have the same snap, crackle, pop sound that the original Rice Krispies have. Unlike the original, you don’t need to add sugar to Cocoa Krispies.
Pasadena, TX
If you dont like chocolate rice krispies we can't be friends because this is the greatest cereal in the world in my opinion like how would you not like a big bowl of chocolatey goodness to start off your morning the right way after all breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Hopkinton, MA
I really enjoy these chocolate rice crispies. They're very yummy. Theyre not too sugary or sweet either. I find a small amount makes me feel full so the box lasts me a bit. I enjoy how these flavour the milk too. They still have their signature snap crackle and pop. I would recommend this to people who love chocolate
Low Carb, No Special Diet
BEST CEREAL FLAVOR EVER, and don't @ me !!! Even just thinking about the sound of the milk pouring over the cereal and hearing them crackle gives me chills, because I can imagine drinking the chocolate cereal milk now (the best part about this cereal)
Nut Free, No Special Diet
You like/love chocolate? And want it in your cereal? Cocoa chocolate Rice Krispies is what you’re looking for! It even turns your milk into chocolate milk. So once you’re done with your cereal, you have chocolate milk waiting for you
Papillion, NE
Now what more could I ask for , I mean chocolate flavored Rice Krispies and turns the milk chocolate yummy. I like it just as is , the price could be lower to make it more affordable , otherwise great product.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
BEDFORD , IN
One of my favorite cereals. I like how it leaves you chocolate milk in your bowl. It's not what I'd call healthy as there's a lot of sugar but its affordable tastes great and you can make treats as well.
Windsor, CT
I know many people don’t like Rice Krispies cereal but I love it. I love that it’s chocolatey. I find it very satisfying. I also love that I can make my own treats with this cereal.
Mount Juliet, TN
Rice Krispies is a classic cereal. It is not very sweet but also not very healthy. The price point isn’t bad but also isn’t good. When you add chocolate it makes it even better.