Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealRice Krispies
Kellogg's, Cocoa Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 155 Oz Box (Pack of 2)

by Rice Krispies

Cocoa Krispies Cereal, toasted rice cereal with a chocolatey flavor. Each piece of Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies Cereal is made from a single grain of toasted rice and real cocoa. Pour milk over this chocolatey, sweetened rice cereal for a magical surprise your kids will love. Cocoa Krispies Cereal, Original, 15.5 Oz

Chocolatey sweetened rice cereal; Good source of vitamin D; Fat free

Does this taste like coco pops?
Who loves this cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2)!
Kris R.
SC
Have been eating this serial since I was a kid. It's so good. I love the chocolateiness of it all. It's great to munch down on and watch some cartoons on a nice Saturday morning chilling in your jammies. It's a great product for great price and if you haven't tried it then you must be living under a rock! Go out and get you some!
YULISSA D.
Ossining, NY
A delicious flavor chocolate, so crispy and I eat with cold milk 😍👍🏻 that really good for the little children of home
Brandi M.
Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2) uploaded by Brandi M.
Hands down the best cereal ever. It's just the right about of chocolate and of course the sound it makes makes you wanna do a happy dance to it while eating it. Other brands have tried to make their own to compete with this brand but they have failed miserably. My babies love it also. My son told me the off brand taste chalky and I have to to agree. Kellogg's, Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate 15.5 Oz. Box (Pack of 2)
Arpiné I.
Watertown, MA
If the world was ending and I had to take one product with me, it would be this. I am obsessed with chocolate and this cereal has the perfect amount of chocolate, crunch, and flavor. You become obsessed eating it. It really is absolutely delicious and great way to start the day.
Sashary C.
New Bern, NC
I love to use this cereal to make Rice Krispies treats. Top them with pretzels, and tried strawberries. Yuuuuum!! I recommend them with milk, ice cream mixer, milkshake add in. The possibilities are endless.
Amber D.
Kentucky
The best chocolate cereal out there!! Tastes so amazing and it leaves you with chocolate milk to drink!! I eat this cereal more than any other!! I eat this cereal several times a week! What are you waiting for? Run out and buy yours!!
Crystal C.
Houma, LA
One of my favorite cereals since I was a kid. Love the chocolate taste and how it turns my milk chocolate too. Of course I will buy it again, just ate some today actually.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
My favorite cereal of all times. I grew up eating this cereal and I haven't stopped yet. The cereal give your milk a super good chocolate milk. I also normally catch it on sale at my local grocery stores. I like to best eat it in so short cold milk and the rice still have a crunch.🤤
Andressa F.
Lynnwood, WA
I don't like cereals a lot. The one that I eat sometimes is the rice krispies type in a chocolate flavor. The Kellogg`s one has a good quality, good flavor and the price is okay. I like to have it with milk or just it without milk. Both are good ways to eat this.
Juliana M.
Duluth, GA
Mis favoritos a la hora de escoger un cereal, me gusta su sabor a chocolate, son crujientes y deliciosos