Kellogg's Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal 40.6 Oz. Bag

by Rice Krispies

no content available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal 40.6 Oz. Bag!
Mount Juliet, TN
Rice Krispies is a classic cereal. It is not very sweet but also not very healthy. The price point isn’t bad but also isnt good. When you make it a breakfast bar it makes it fast to eat.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tasted better cereal before. I take my time eating cereal. And when I brought this I had high hopes for it, but it disappointed me. I noticed that the milk became all chocolate and I didn't like that. Sure it tasted good but in my opinion, I wouldn't have at it with milk cause I don't like chocolate milk. The cereal itself is good but I got tired of eating it after two days.
Low Carb
Indianapolis
These are our Saturday morning cereals.  We like the large resealable bag because it keeps for longer.  Although it has a high sugar content, it's a good once a week treat.
No Special Diet
santa fe
Kellogg's Cocoa Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal 40.6 Oz. Bag uploaded by Mafer N.
I could eat this for breakfast forever. Tastes good. But I'm not 7 years old anymore. I actually bought this for my husband who eats it for breakfast. I find myself taking a handful every now and then. Have to hide from grandchildren or buy another one for them.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I don't really like these but the kids love them and ask for them all the time...they're a good product but a little pricey. The family eats this all the time. It may not be the healthiest but it's better than most cereals and will fill your chocolate cravings I suppose.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Fairview Park, OH
Kellogg’s cocoa Rice Krispies breakfast cereal are the best! I love chocolate and having chocolate cereal for breakfast is the best! I have been eating it for years! If you have not tried them you must!
Vegetarian
Atlanta, GA
I like the rice krispie, and fall in love when I tried the cocoa flavor. I can eat like a snack, and can’t stop. Or I can do rice bar. I’m really addicted to it. However I’m on the path to diet and have a great body shape so, can’t have it usually like before.
No Special Diet
I love rice krispies chocolate cereal! This bigger bag is a better deal than the smaller boxes. The flavor isn’t over powering but it isn’t too subtle either.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Mechanicsvlle, MD
The kids love ithe chocolatey taste of Cocoa Krispies. Price is ok, however, I feel iall ceeeal is over priced. Like the recloseable bag.