Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies Treats™ Crispy Marshmallow Squares 8-0.7 oz. Box uploaded by Christina L.

BY KELLOGG'S

Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
Thinking about theselling has my mouth watering! They are so yummy. I loved them as a kid and still do now I just don't buy them as often anymore. You can pick some up at your local supermarket.
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm a very very big fan of the normal rice krispie treats. But these were okay. I was surprised at how amazing they taste due to the fact that I'm not a big fan of chocolate.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Got to try these before they go on shelves and I love them it's one of my favorite cereals so make it into a krispies treat and I am in love. Good Job Kellogg's
Estefany O.
Los Angeles , CA
A little to sweet for my taste buds but they are good for those sweet quick cravings. usually have one between study breaks
Tayber B.
Amazing and they taste amazing. With me being Gluten intolerance, it is was thing that I can eat and I love it
Ashley S.
These are delisious but they are not that good for you. They have a lot of preservatives and sugar.