BY KELLOGG'S

Becky W.
Becky W.
Just when you think rice crispy treats can't get any better, a chocolate version is released and you can't remember what life was like before. That is certainly the case with these. The only thing that might make them better would be to throw in some lucky charms marshmallows too! =)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I'm a busy mom, and I am not a morning person, so these cereal squares are the best thing to have happened to me. They are quick and easy and I can just grab one in the morning for my daughter to eat on our way. Quick, easy and delicious.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
I love rice Krispy treats they are so darn delicious !! Especially the chocolate with marshmallows !!! Mm mm!!! Anything is better with chocolate in my opinion !!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Shreveport, La
I don't make rice krispies treat so this is a great go to when your kids have snack days at school and are very affordable
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
best treats ever you can take them anywhere put them in your lunch box book bag and even purse they're just great
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Junction City, KS
This is seriously my favorite treat! I love rice crispy treats and I love chocolate. They perfect combo for me!
Nella E.
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
Honestly just when I thought that rice crispy treats couldn't get any better they came out with chocolate who doesn't like chocolate is still the same texture and everything is just chocolate I deathly recommend to chocolate lovers I have to have this during my time of the month love the stuff
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
These are very good. They're not expensive and they have a great taste. I eat them frequently for breakfast.