Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Family Size Breakfast Cereal 22.2 Oz. uploaded by Sonya B.

BY RICE KRISPIES

Cocoa Krispies Cereal, toasted rice cereal with a chocolatey flavor. Each piece of Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies Cereal is made from a single grain of toasted rice and real cocoa. Pouring milk over a bowlful at breakfast makes a chocolatey surprise your little ones will love.

Toasted rice cereal with a chocolatey flavor; Good source vitamin D; Real cocoa

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.44 x 7.77 x 13.50 Inches

Cat N.
Oh Coco Krispies, how you taste so amazing and chocolaty. If you are looking for a chocolate cereal that won’t cause the roof of your mouth to cut up. Get this cereal. Coco Krispies are one of my top 5 fav cereals. Doesn’t hurt your, taste amazing, and isn’t a huge piece of something you but into. Has bunch of little pieces to fill your mouth with joy. It’s so delicious. If you haven’t had this it’s definitely worth a taste! And if you don’t want cereal make a Rice Krispies treat!!! They taste super amazing too!
Madi M.
Louisiana, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a masterpiece of cereal and the chocolate milk it leaves in the bowl after the cereal itself is gone... that chocolate milk is still velvety chocolate! One box will last me a couple months just because I don’t eat that much cereal, and the box maintains the freshness of the cereal!
darl s.
Best cereal ever! i really don’t understand how people live their life without eating this every morning! These are sooo much better than the regular rice krispies! the chocolate flavor mixes with the milk and is absolute heaven! Will be buying this for the rest of my life!
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I love the serial it taste so good. I like how it turns the milk to chocolate milk it makes the milk taste great too. I love hearing it crack and pop and it taste so good at every single bite with it being crispy.
Isabella N.
atlanta, GA
Since I was a little child I've been eating this cereal and I can't get enough of it. It tastes amazing and has a great chocolate taste. I had to stop buying it because I would eat a whole box way too quickly
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
Love this cereal. We buy this at least once a month if not more. Got to love the snap, crackle, and pop with the added delight of chocolate. This cereal is great with milk, plain, or made as rice crispies treats.
Kaylie S.
Eldena, IL
this kind of cereal is a 10/10 for me. i could eat them all day everyday. they are so good! i personally like the ones in a bag and not in a box. the box ones have always tasted weird to me. so good!
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
Cocoa rice krispies makes a good snack when you need a little chocolate everyone in my house loves them you also can make rice crispy treats from them which is my weakness
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
This cereal is super good and is very chocolaty. I like this cereal better than the original cereal. I don't eat it very often because it's not the healthiest but it is super good and I would recommend this cereal to someone who really likes chocolate.
Samantha S.
Holly
Yummy yummy. Chocolatey sweetness. Not the healthiest breakfast choice. But it is a good quick breakfast when I’m feeling lazy. Gets soggy fast if you don’t eat it quick but my chunky self eats it faster than a racehorse scared to lose 😂