BY COCOA KRISPIES #95 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Sweetened rice cereal.

Reviews (2012)
Madisen E.
This cereal is basically chocolate Rice Krispies. I love it and it always satisfies when I’m craving something sweet!
NICOLE  .
The Dalles
I Love this cereal! It’s One of my favorites, not the healthiest choice but it definitely tastes great!
Charlea M.
Caro
This is my favorite cereal for a lazy Saturday. I like to eat this while sitting on my couch and watching cartoons. It definitely isn’t the healthiest cereal but it is amazing! The chocolatey taste is absolutely wonderful. If I’m really feeling adventurous I might use chocolate milk instead of regular milk. It tastes delicious either way.
Theresa L.
saint paul
Not as good as other brands. Not very chocolatey. I probably wouldn’t purchase again because there are better tasting brands out there. I used to love this back when I was a kid so it is good but there’s better out there.
Victoria H.
One of the best cereals I guy a box at least once every 2 weeks for my daughter the chocolate flavor and gritty flavor as well she never gets tired of this cereal I can’t date it low at all
Rocio M.
London
Sometimes I crave for chocolate so badly that I even want it as dinner, for those days I always have this cereal at home. A bowl of milk and this cereal and I am a happy woman again. The texture is also pretty good, even when you left them long in the milk, and I love the sound they make while touching the milk :)
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
Chocolatey and delicious! This cereal takes me back to my childhood. I love having a bowl for a snack or a late night desert indulge. I picked my box up at Walmart and I would suggest this to anyone who loves chocolate. CHOCOLATE!!
Janna H.
373 hwy 185N Honea Path
This is my oldest daughters favorite cereal ever! She could eat this for breakfast lunch and dinner and a snack in between. Lol. She loves it!
Cheyenne S.
bluffton
I eat this cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner some days. It never gets old. We always buy the huge bags and it lasts my husband and I only a week. Defiantly the best
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
When it comes to all the cocoa-flavored cereals, this is by far my favorite type! I always have a bowl of this as a midnight snack, and I’m never disappointed. Plus, once you’re finished, it leaves your milk wonderfully chocolatey.
Nikki w.
Favorite cereal ?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?

back