BY COCOA KRISPIES #88 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Sweetened rice cereal.

Reviews (2012)
Ale D.
I don't have much to say about this cereal, I used to eat this a lot when i was a kid, i like the taste and its good with or without milk and at any time of the day, it's ok for a snack but not the best option if you want a full of energy breakfast.
The price it's ok but i think it vary depending on the state or the store you buy it.
Theresa C.
SCHODACK LNDG, NY
Who doesn't love this?! This been one of my favorite cereals my whole life!!! You get the delicious taste of chocolate flavor and then ask that chocolate milk to drink!(right from the bowl of course). And don't forget, the delightfully nostalgic sosongs of the "snap crackle pop" the krispies brands has given us! Great for bars too
josselin v.
Bell, CA
Sabor chocolate mmmmm delicioso no? yo soy poca comiendo cereal pero a mi niña de un año le encanta se lo come incluso sin leche
creo que debe ser muy rico para comerlo en seco no? me gusta lo recomiendo
mmmmm delicious chocolate flavor not? I am little eating cereal but my one year old girl loves eats even without milk
I think it must be very rich to eat it dry not? I like to recommend
N. Y.
My favorite cereal of all time. Ive been eating cocoa krispies for over 20 years and i don't think i will be stopping any time soon. they make mornings and snack time and night time eating so much better. you get to hear the crackle and you get chocolate milk at the end...! Oh and you can make the best rice crispies treats out of this cereal.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
In a rush and no time to eat breakfast? Well This product is a saver for that. The price and value is good. All you have to do is eat it while your on the go. To me its healthy and delicious. My friends each bought me packs so I can eat breakfast when I don't have time I just grab one and go! I would definitely recommend this item!
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
Cocoa Krispies are great but get soggy way to quick. They taste great at first but once they are soaked in milk and soggy they have no flavor. They are a great price and I still continue to buy them but just have to eat them quickly lol. Sometimes I just grab a handful and eat them without any milk! They are great that way!!!
Rosy M.
This has honestly been my favorite go-to cereal ever since I was a kid. I still love that crackling sound that I hear every time I eat it. Not only do I love the chocolate flavor from the cereal itself, but it also turns my regular milk into chocolate milk, which is delicious. I will never get tired of eating a bowl of this.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Just a Cocoa Pebbles copy-cat, and I'm not complaining! Love me some chocolate & love me some rice cereal, so I'm all for it! I could eat endless bowls of this stuff & go through boxes like it's going out of style, haha. It's not a cereal that sits heavy on the stomach whatsoever & tastes so good; you can't go wrong with this.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
These aren't just for kid, me and my husband love making us a bowl of these every now and then. The flavor is amazing, no sweetener needed. The only think I would change is maybe making the pieces a bit bigger so they don't get soggy too quick. Also we like putting dry cereal in little baggies for on the road snacks and these would work great if they weren't so small.
Lauren R.
When I was younger, my mother was vehemently against "chocolate for breakfast," but after I entered high school, she relaxed and pretty much let us buy whatever we wanted (mostly because she wanted it, too). Between Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Krispies, I definitely prefer the Cocoa Krispies. They're easier to spoon into your mouth and they make the milk much chocolatier.
Nikki w.
Favorite cereal ?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?

back