BY COCOA KRISPIES #86 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.
Sweetened rice cereal.

Reviews (2010)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
MMMM so chocolatey! The only Rice Krispies I like are the Cocoa flavor. You can pick up a small box for $2 or a big box for $3-4 great deal because the boxes are pretty big. Tastes so great with cold milk. I'm even interested in looking up dessert recipes that include this cereal because it's delicious. Maybe like a Bar or something!
LauraLee F.
Windsor
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate cereals, but this has the perfect amount of chocolate for me. It has that crackle of the rice crispy's, but the sweetness of Heaven. I am a stickler for eating crunchy cereal, but I have heard the best part is when you leave it in the mail just long enough for the color to drain from the Krispies and into the milk. I will try it and let you know.
Jamie B.
Although it's probably not the healthiest cereal, it's been one of my favorites since I was a kid! When I feel like having sweeter cereals, I usually reach for this one. The price is reasonable and with target you can use Cartwheel!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely am in love with this cereal. I get it about once a month or so. Delicious and very good quality cereal. A little overpriced in my opinion, but that does not prevent me from continuing to purchase. I have tried lesser brands and it just doesn't even come close to comparing in taste or quality.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love this cereal because it doubles as a breakfast cereal and a dessert. It has such a good chocolate flavor and the perfect amount of crispiness. I've been eating it since I was a little kid too, so it brings me some nostalgia whenever I eat it.
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
Totally worth buying Kellogg's brand when it comes to these and not the store brand. I grew up eating this cereal as a kid and I will continue to buy it for my kids. I would definitely recommend buying these over any other brand
Kendra G.
I like this cereal. My one complaint would be that it gets soggy quickly. The milk turns chocolatey and is good to drink after finishing the cereal. I like Rice Krispies to make homemade marshmallow treats. They are surprisingly easy to make.
Ashley V.
This is my favorite cereal ever! From the chocolate cereal to it turning my milk into chocolate milk! It is definitely my go to cereal. Sometimes if I'm not feeling up to cooking I eat this cereal because it is just so good!
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Omg these are so amazing!! You can basically take this to go. I have nothing bad to say about this. Its the best invention. They taste soo good. I bought my pack at Walmart. I would totally recommend if you are craving cereal or if you're running late!
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
This is a classic for chocolate and Rice Krispies lovers. Make sure not to drown it in milk or you'll be eating mushy cereal. It's best right when the milk is poured then you have chocolate milk to finish it off. The best
Nikki w.
Favorite cereal ?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?