BY COCOA KRISPIES #97 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.

Reviews (1979)
Buy on Jet.com*
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Fred Flintstone is my hero for giving me this amazing cereal, and I just want all of the boxes. Cereal milk is disgusting, and I don’t even care, I’ll drink this heavenly chocolate milk. I don’t even know why they bother making a small box of this? It should just be sold in the giant box?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
One of my favorite cereals is Cocoa Krispies. They have been the best chocolate cereal out there for years! I would highly recommend trying this cereal of you have not already! Plus, when you get done eating the cereal you get to drink the chocolatey milk from your bowl which is honestly the best part!
Parissa R.
Cocoa krispies are my life!! They remind me of my childhood because I used to eat it a lot along with frosted flakes and the smorez cereal. Definitely a cereal that you should buy more often and you can make yourself a rice krispie bar if you would like!
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Greatest cereal of all time if you're a chocolate lover. I cannot stop eating these! The only thing is, I wish they came in a bigger box because I run out of this type of cereal in my household the quickest. The best part of this cereal is drinking the chocolate milk at the end! It's so tasty and satisfying, although it is probably not the healthiest cereal out there.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
This is my favorite cereal. I like that I can control how crunchy or soggy it is by how much milk I add. If I want it softer I just add extra milk and the crispies easily soak it up unlike some harder cereals. I like to enjoy this as a chocolatey snack!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
MMMM so chocolatey! The only Rice Krispies I like are the Cocoa flavor. You can pick up a small box for $2 or a big box for $3-4 great deal because the boxes are pretty big. Tastes so great with cold milk. I'm even interested in looking up dessert recipes that include this cereal because it's delicious. Maybe like a Bar or something!
Jamie B.
Although it's probably not the healthiest cereal, it's been one of my favorites since I was a kid! When I feel like having sweeter cereals, I usually reach for this one. The price is reasonable and with target you can use Cartwheel!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely am in love with this cereal. I get it about once a month or so. Delicious and very good quality cereal. A little overpriced in my opinion, but that does not prevent me from continuing to purchase. I have tried lesser brands and it just doesn't even come close to comparing in taste or quality.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I love this cereal because it doubles as a breakfast cereal and a dessert. It has such a good chocolate flavor and the perfect amount of crispiness. I've been eating it since I was a little kid too, so it brings me some nostalgia whenever I eat it.
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
Totally worth buying Kellogg's brand when it comes to these and not the store brand. I grew up eating this cereal as a kid and I will continue to buy it for my kids. I would definitely recommend buying these over any other brand
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?
Is it vegan or gluten free?