Add a Photo

By COCOA KRISPIES
#69 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.

Photos (6)
Sabah Z.
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka

As the first crisped rice cereal, Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® has been bringing families together in the kitchen for over 80 years. Whether it’s in a bowl with milk, or mixed into a ready-made snack, the magic and wonder of childhood can be found in every bite of the “cereal that talks.”

A gluten-free option with the same beloved sound
After hearing from so many gluten-free families, we’re happy to bring you Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal, made with brown rice. Now your kids can enjoy a bowlful for breakfast, and they won’t miss out on the timeless taste of homemade Rice Krispies Treats® marshmallow squares.

Kellogg Rice Krispies Gluten Free CerealA goodie loved for generations goes gluten-free
Rice Krispies® Gluten Free with Brown Rice makes it possible for kids with gluten intolerance to enjoy Rice Krispies Treats® marshmallow squares. Whip up this recipe together for a beloved snack the whole family can enjoy.

Gluten-Free Treats™
Using new Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal, gluten-free marshmallows and margarine, now you and your kids can enjoy the timeless taste of everyone’s favorite ooey-gooey goodie.

About Kellogg
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.

The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.

With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.

LEAR28048, MARIA C.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.

I'm new to ordering food items through Amazon, but I'm already an advocate. Prices are reasonable and the convenience is awesome - also, I'm able to order some items from home that I used to have to go to separate grocers to purchase therefore this is saving me time and money! The only negative for me is that Amazon does not yet make nutrition information available on the food pages. As a mom who is always striving to give her family well balanced meals, I am an avid nurtrition label reader. This specific item was great - I read other reviews regarding the unhealthy sugar content of some of the cereals Kellogg's makes - this is where I laugh. Cocoa Krispies are NOT a health food - they're a special treat that we as a family enjoy, what I love about these is the portion control.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Coralville, IA

So - I've dealt with chronic migraine/cyclic nausea syndrome since I was two. Meaning 7-9 days out of the month I cannot eat anything, can barely see, and need to lay in a dark room. For reasons I will never understand, cocoa krispies are the one thing I CRAVE and can keep down on my migraine days. They're cool and refreshing, crunchy, not excessively sweetened but just enough to get my blood sugar up to a healthy level, and seem to always do the trick. Plus, they're a total staple on non-headache days too when I need to grab something and go. Who can turn down chocolate with a dose of childhood nostalgia? (10/10 recommend making Rice Krispie treats with these too - even better than the originals because, well, chocolate.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Cheshire, CT

This iconic cereal deserves all the praise it receives. I can't remember a time when I didn't have a couple of boxes in my pantry. It is delicious as a breakfast cereal (especially with bananas!), and useful in so many different types of recipes. I've turned then into crumbs for a crunchy chicken coating, and added them to oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies for an extra crunch, especially if I am out of walnuts! Rice krispie treats have been a staple sweet treat as my children grew. I liked added peanut butter and chocolate to the original recipe. To me, this is a pantry staple!
shamara b.
shamara b.

Estos son como comer un arroz crujiente delicia todos los días. Mi hijo le gusta esto pero yo no creo que la opción más saludable arroz crujiente de cereales. Es por eso que ella no consigue ellas mucho a todos. Pero no me malinterpreten que son bastante sabrosa. Todos los cereales ahora tienden a ser un poco más de lo que suelen ser hace un par de años y estos no son una excepción. Pero son precio medio entre los cereales. Parece ser los cereales más caros son los cereales edición novedad limitados que son sólo en cajas de lujo como Star Wars cereales, por ejemplo.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.

These are like eating a rice crispy treat everyday. My kid likes these but I don't think there the healthiest rice crispy cereal option. Which is why she doesn't get them very much at all. But don't get me wrong they are quite tasty. All cereals now tend to be quite a bit more than they use to be a couple of years ago and these are no exception. But they are average price amongst the cereals. It seems to be the most expensive cereals are the novelty limited edition cereals that are just in fancy boxes like Star Wars cereal for example.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Lucero F.
Lucero F.

Okay I wanted to love these but personally I just thought they were way too plain for my taste. Maybe it's because I love chocolate and I expect anything chocolate to taste amazing, but I feel like the Walmart brand imitator is much better, probably because it has more artificial favors which probably isn't too healthy, but it tastes so good! At least compared to these guys. I mean these are probably healthier but I would run for these in the cereal aisle.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Renton, WA

These taste just like the Rice Krispies I remember as a kid!! I cannot even express my joy in being able to make AND eat Rice Krispie treats with my children. It is a tradition that many take for granted, unless you can't have gluten. These Rice Krispies still provide the "snap, crackle, pop" like the original version but don't contain gluten. I think I need to start a weekly delivery via subscribe and save. They make me feel normal.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

These taste like rice flakes remember as a kid !! I can not even express my joy of being able to make and eat Rice Krispies treats with my children. It is a tradition that many take for granted, unless you can not have gluten. These Rice Krispies still offer the "snap, crackle, pop" as the original version, but do not contain gluten. I think I need to start a weekly delivery through subscribe and save. I do feel ordinary.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL

Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
José F.
José F.

Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, Az

Is it too sweet? I love cocoa but if it's overpoweringly sweet it disturbs my taste buds? Also how nutritious is this?

Join Now