Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal uploaded by Briana S.Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal uploaded by Esther O.Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal uploaded by Kelcy D.See all 8 photos

BY COCOA KRISPIES #99 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Sweetened rice cereal.

• Is it vegan or gluten free?I checked they are not Gluten ... 1 Answers
  • Does it make your milk taste like cho...sort of just a bit but its so ... 4 Answers
  • Do these make for good rice Krispie t...Honestly, I am a firm believer... 4 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Photos (8)
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
I'm new to ordering food items through Amazon, but I'm already an advocate. Prices are reasonable and the convenience is awesome - also, I'm able to order some items from home that I used to have to go to separate grocers to purchase therefore this is saving me time and money! The only negative for me is that Amazon does not yet make nutrition information available on the food pages. As a mom who is always striving to give her family well balanced meals, I am an avid nurtrition label reader. This specific item was great - I read other reviews regarding the unhealthy sugar content of some of the cereals Kellogg's makes - this is where I laugh. Cocoa Krispies are NOT a health food - they're a special treat that we as a family enjoy, what I love about these is the portion control.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Coralville, IA
So - I've dealt with chronic migraine/cyclic nausea syndrome since I was two. Meaning 7-9 days out of the month I cannot eat anything, can barely see, and need to lay in a dark room. For reasons I will never understand, cocoa krispies are the one thing I CRAVE and can keep down on my migraine days. They're cool and refreshing, crunchy, not excessively sweetened but just enough to get my blood sugar up to a healthy level, and seem to always do the trick. Plus, they're a total staple on non-headache days too when I need to grab something and go. Who can turn down chocolate with a dose of childhood nostalgia? (10/10 recommend making Rice Krispie treats with these too - even better than the originals because, well, chocolate.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
These are like eating a rice crispy treat everyday. My kid likes these but I don't think there the healthiest rice crispy cereal option. Which is why she doesn't get them very much at all. But don't get me wrong they are quite tasty. All cereals now tend to be quite a bit more than they use to be a couple of years ago and these are no exception. But they are average price amongst the cereals. It seems to be the most expensive cereals are the novelty limited edition cereals that are just in fancy boxes like Star Wars cereal for example.
Lucero F.
Lucero F.
Okay I wanted to love these but personally I just thought they were way too plain for my taste. Maybe it's because I love chocolate and I expect anything chocolate to taste amazing, but I feel like the Walmart brand imitator is much better, probably because it has more artificial favors which probably isn't too healthy, but it tastes so good! At least compared to these guys. I mean these are probably healthier but I would run for these in the cereal aisle.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Renton, WA
These taste just like the Rice Krispies I remember as a kid!! I cannot even express my joy in being able to make AND eat Rice Krispie treats with my children. It is a tradition that many take for granted, unless you can't have gluten. These Rice Krispies still provide the "snap, crackle, pop" like the original version but don't contain gluten. I think I need to start a weekly delivery via subscribe and save. They make me feel normal.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
One of my favorite cereals of all time! It still has the fun "crackling" sound that, for some reason, makes it more gratifying to eat, but the chocoloate flavor is the best part. It's not too strong where you feel like you're eating sugar for breakfast (or for a snack when I have a sweet tooth), and it gets absorbed by the milk so you have chocolate milk to drink at the end. It's a cereal that keeps on giving!
Adel B.
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
I'm for eating right, but at the same time, I like delicious hazard. to avoid quarrels in the future with my body and body, Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal - this is in addition to being delicious, so also is useful !!! what else is needed for the ninth month of pregnancy: the baby inside me grew properly, you can eat to diversify and not sit on a diet, but because I want to sohranit figure and beautiful body
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
It's always nice to have cereal in the house and this is a cereal that everyone can agree on. The flavor is good and also nostalgic - who doesn't remember eating this stuff as a kid? It's also nice because when my hubby wants a snack or dessert before bed and we don't have anything else, he can go and get a nice chocolate fix real quick and everyone's happy. So I always make sure to keep this in our pantry.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Although I love the original recipe for this rice krispies the chocolate version is just not for me, I'm not a fan a chocolate but I know what you're thinking, how can I give a good review if I don't like chocolate, and the answer is, I still could give a good review because for instance I LOVE choco krispies even If I don't like chocolate, so personally I would recommend better, the original recipe.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
I've been eating this cereal ever since I was little so now I buy it for my household. The kids like the chocolate flavor and they enjoy how it turns into chocolate milk so it isn't hard to get them to drink the leftover milk when they're finished. The availability of the cereal at grocery stores are great but the prices are not so great. It seems like you pay a lot of money for not a lot of cereal
José F.
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?
Is it vegan or gluten free?
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?