BY COCOA KRISPIES

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.

Reviews (2016)
Calvin F.
I have eaten Cocoa Krispies every day now for
over 20 years. I loved the cocoa flavor. Notice I said "loved" as in
the past tense. Recently my wife and I both noticed that something
significantly has changed in the cereal. It no longer has that rich chocolate
flavor it once had. The color of the cereal is now a pale tan and looks like
dirty Rice Krispies instead of having a dark brown chocolate color. Another
product has fallen to the "Bottom Line" driven executives who
increase profits by reducing the quality of the cereal. If you like Rice
Krispies that look and taste like it was flavored with a tan crayon then this
is the cereal for you. Unfortunately I am switching to Chocolate Cheerios,
Cocoa Puffs or Cocoa Pebbles to see if they can fulfill my chocolate cereal
taste needs.
Charlea M.
Caro
This is my favorite cereal for a lazy Saturday. I like to eat this while sitting on my couch and watching cartoons. It definitely isn’t the healthiest cereal but it is amazing! The chocolatey taste is absolutely wonderful. If I’m really feeling adventurous I might use chocolate milk instead of regular milk. It tastes delicious either way.
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
A favorite since I was around 5. It’s the best cereal in my opinion. Full of chocolate flavor, super crispy and DELICIOUS. I eat it every single morning to start off my morning. It’s a classic for me and brings me great childhood memories!! I make everyone try it and they all love it!
Hannah G.
I love these! They’re my favorite cereal and I eat it at least once a day if not more. Not the healthiest choice but no one eats cereal because it’s healthy. Not too sweet and even when it gets a little soft after being in milk still tastes amazing.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
When it comes to all the cocoa-flavored cereals, this is by far my favorite type! I always have a bowl of this as a midnight snack, and I’m never disappointed. Plus, once you’re finished, it leaves your milk wonderfully chocolatey.
Theresa L.
saint paul
Not as good as other brands. Not very chocolatey. I probably wouldn’t purchase again because there are better tasting brands out there. I used to love this back when I was a kid so it is good but there’s better out there.
MK R.
I know this isn’t a healthy cereal, but it’s just so good and chocolaty. It turns the milk into chocolate and I just can’t resist it. I’ve been eating this kind since I can remember.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Tasty chocolatey cereal. Nice small Krispies that leave a nice crunch. The chocolate runs off of the cereal and when you’re done, you can drink chocolate milk. How fun is that? Repeat customers. recommended.
Victoria H.
One of the best cereals I guy a box at least once every 2 weeks for my daughter the chocolate flavor and gritty flavor as well she never gets tired of this cereal I can’t date it low at all
Nikki w.
This cereal is amazing ! It is the perfect way to get a little bit of sweet and chocolate in the morning and it makes the milk chocolatey! It makes a great breakfast for kids and wasn’t expensive I would recommend this cereal.
Nikki w.
Favorite cereal ?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?

Walmart