BY COCOA KRISPIES #75 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Chocolatey Cocoa Krispies® Cereal.
Good source of vitamin D.
120 calories.

Reviews (2005)
Calvin F.
I have eaten Cocoa Krispies every day now for
over 20 years. I loved the cocoa flavor. Notice I said "loved" as in
the past tense. Recently my wife and I both noticed that something
significantly has changed in the cereal. It no longer has that rich chocolate
flavor it once had. The color of the cereal is now a pale tan and looks like
dirty Rice Krispies instead of having a dark brown chocolate color. Another
product has fallen to the "Bottom Line" driven executives who
increase profits by reducing the quality of the cereal. If you like Rice
Krispies that look and taste like it was flavored with a tan crayon then this
is the cereal for you. Unfortunately I am switching to Chocolate Cheerios,
Cocoa Puffs or Cocoa Pebbles to see if they can fulfill my chocolate cereal
taste needs.
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
A favorite since I was around 5. It’s the best cereal in my opinion. Full of chocolate flavor, super crispy and DELICIOUS. I eat it every single morning to start off my morning. It’s a classic for me and brings me great childhood memories!! I make everyone try it and they all love it!
Hannah G.
I love these! They’re my favorite cereal and I eat it at least once a day if not more. Not the healthiest choice but no one eats cereal because it’s healthy. Not too sweet and even when it gets a little soft after being in milk still tastes amazing.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
When it comes to all the cocoa-flavored cereals, this is by far my favorite type! I always have a bowl of this as a midnight snack, and I’m never disappointed. Plus, once you’re finished, it leaves your milk wonderfully chocolatey.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
One of my favorite cereals is Cocoa Krispies. They have been the best chocolate cereal out there for years! I would highly recommend trying this cereal of you have not already! Plus, when you get done eating the cereal you get to drink the chocolatey milk from your bowl which is honestly the best part!
MK J.
I know this isn’t a healthy cereal, but it’s just so good and chocolaty. It turns the milk into chocolate and I just can’t resist it. I’ve been eating this kind since I can remember.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Tasty chocolatey cereal. Nice small Krispies that leave a nice crunch. The chocolate runs off of the cereal and when you’re done, you can drink chocolate milk. How fun is that? Repeat customers. recommended.
Parissa R.
Cocoa krispies are my life!! They remind me of my childhood because I used to eat it a lot along with frosted flakes and the smorez cereal. Definitely a cereal that you should buy more often and you can make yourself a rice krispie bar if you would like!
Nikki w.
This cereal is amazing ! It is the perfect way to get a little bit of sweet and chocolate in the morning and it makes the milk chocolatey! It makes a great breakfast for kids and wasn’t expensive I would recommend this cereal.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this cereal:) I think it’s great! The flavor is really nice I eat this most of the times in the morning! I think the price of this cereal is good:) the flavor is also good although I would make it more flavorful.
Nikki w.
Favorite cereal ?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Do these make for good rice Krispie treat bars?
José F.
Does it make your milk taste like chocolate?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever made any desserts with this?