Kellogg's Classic Cereal
60 Single Serve Cups: 6 Corn Flakes 16 Frosted Flakes 8 Raisin Bran Crunch 6 Rice Krispies 8 Special K 4 Smart Start 2 Frosted Mini Wheats Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight. Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults. Corn Flakes: Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavoring, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Iron, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D. Quality Protected By Bht. Frosted Flakes: Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavoring, Higsee more...
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
Kellogg's Classic Cereal
Start your review of Kellogg's Classic Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "these are great for being on the go my son likes these as snacks without milk of course they are by kellog which is a very good and trusted brand and have diverse flavors really great easy on the go snack/product :) " in 7 reviews
- "They are perfect for my kids dry snacks, but also perfect to add milk into without using another bowl if on the run, or at work, or where ever you want cereal!" in 7 reviews
- "I love that these are a quick grab & go breakfast but still healthy & fill me up without letting me pour as much as my heart desires " in 6 reviews
- "Very convenient for breakfast on the go.I like eating cereal alone because I hate the soggy texture with the milk." in 6 reviews
- "I love the single serve cups, they are very convenient." in 3 reviews
Great if you're on the go and don't have time to make breakfast! Also good to give kids at school as a snack once in a while. It's great that the some of them are gluten-free as well.
It's great for camping trips, especially for kids. Still, didn't keep my hunger satisfied for long. It's best to combine it with an apple or banana for a more complete breakfast.
These are great when hosting a large group. Although a bit pricey, they are less expensive than buying a whole box of cereal that you will not eat after your guests are gone. They provide variety and easy clean up.
These are so great, I used to have them as a kid when we would be at a hotel and were eating breakfast in the morning. I still have them to this day on random occasions.
I love these little cups. They remind me of travelling and camping. Great for kids sleep overs or to have for over night guests because it gives some options for picky eaters!
I think these on-the-go containers are so useful, whenever I'm running late, I will just take them with me on the way to school or whatever! Such a clever idea.
You can bring your favorite cereal where've whenever ! No need to carry around a huge box of cereal and just a perfect breakfast for busy buzzing people!!
I don;t buy these cereals in the tub I usually buy the big family size boxes when they go on sale they are very good and some of them are very nutritious
We love these serving sized prepackaged cereals, they are great for when we are on the road and also camping. The kids love the idea too!! :)
I loved these growing up. Being at the lake and picking which one you wanted, but when it was back to school there was no choices,lol.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos