Kellogg's Classic Cereal

60 Single Serve Cups: 6 Corn Flakes 16 Frosted Flakes 8 Raisin Bran Crunch 6 Rice Krispies 8 Special K 4 Smart Start 2 Frosted Mini Wheats Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight.  Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults. Corn Flakes:   Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavoring, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Iron, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D. Quality Protected By Bht. Frosted Flakes:   Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavoring, Hig

How large are the portions?
Which one is your kids favorite cereal for your favorite cereal of all time ?☺
How large are the portions?
Start your review of Kellogg's Classic Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are perfect for my kids dry snacks, but also perfect to add milk into without using another bowl if on the run, or at work, or where ever you want cereal!in reviews
these are great for being on the go my son likes these as snacks without milk of course they are by kellog which is a very good and trusted brand and have diverse flavors really great easy on the go snack/product :) in reviews
I love that these are a quick grab & go breakfast but still healthy & fill me up without letting me pour as much as my heart desires in reviews
Very convenient for breakfast on the go.I like eating cereal alone because I hate the soggy texture with the milk.in reviews
I love the single serve cups, they are very convenient.in reviews
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
Love the go cups for cereal. Simply add your milk and no need to dirty a dish again. Perfect to bring to work, school, anywhere on the go. These are my go to breakfast staples. Affordable and filling. Healthier choices verses greasy, heavy breakfast sandwiches. I would recommend this brand. I will continue to purchase these. I love changing up the cereal options.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate mini wheats they are too grainy and dry. It’s like eating dry wheat with sugar.
Wendy L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I take these to work all the time. They are so convenient. They are good dry or wet.
Michelle H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good size and easy on the go. This product is great for those who have kids and don't want to use a bowl or just great for those who just want to feel a little lazy on a Saturday morning.
Elizabeth O.
Such a great and quick on the go breakfast item. I enjoy each cereal brand that is offered.
Kathryn W.
San Angelo, TX
These are the best for traveling!!!! And they make the best snacks as well!!
These are the best for traveling!!!! And they make the best snacks as well!!
Kristen B.
Seekonk, MA
Best cereal, good for bringing when you are on the run to work in the morning and eating at your desk.
PERLA H.
Mesa, AZ
The cereal has got the jam in my mouth since I was a kid. So as an adult now, it still gives the nostalgic feel of the youth. Plus the serving sizes are nice and plastic never goes bad with the milk served.
Andrew H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love these portable cups to keep as a snack for the kids in the car, or at my desk at work for a quick breakfast. The kids don’t spill as much, there’s no need for a cup or bowl to pour them in, and if you want milk it’s the perfect portion, plus there’s no cleanup!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
me gusta mucho pero siento que le falta azucar se que son asi pero eso seria super y el precio esta bien me gusta muchoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...