BY KELLOGG'S

Let your GR-R-REAT out with the delicious taste of the new Kellogg's® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™ see more...

Lindsey D.
We are beyond obsessed with these in my house . I have literally bought more than 50 boxes. We go through 4 every 2 weeks. I go shopping every other week and we are always out for a few days at least by the time i go shopping again.
I will be devastated if they discontinued these. Right now I have 3 boxes lol
Katrina M.
Citrus Heights
Purchased at: Big Lots
If you love cinnamon, this would be a yummy cereal to try! Cost effective and so delicious! They weren’t stingy with the cinnamon at all! This stuff smells delicious and has so much cinnamon flavor that if you eat it dry you’ll get that little bit of warmth in your mouth! Yum!
Hannah T.
I fell in love when I tried these they are so delicious and also good mixed with other cereals like cheerios, -and on top of ice cream with chocolate syrup for a fried ice cream kind of thing.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
After first learning of this new flavor of Frosted Flakes several months ago, it's been my goal to find it and try it as soon as I could. As a huge fan of cereal in general, I was extremely eager to try it and see if I could actually taste a cinnamon flavor in the flakes. Immediately upon opening the box, I was greeted by the pleasant, sweet and familiar cinnamon aroma, with a hint of spiciness. The flakes were crispy and generously coated with a baked in cinnamon flavor, which did not leave any kind of mess (the cinnamon is baked in and not coated all over the cereal flakes unlike other cereals that might leave you with messy fingers!). After my first taste, I already knew I would be a fan of this cereal and it would be a treat to wake up to each day.
Danielle C.
Baltimore, MD
Tried Cinnamon Frosted flakes for the first time today. I enjoyed it, my family who are huge fans of other cinnamon cereals weren't sold. It wasn't too sweet, nor did tge cinnamon overpower it at all. I could see myself purchasing it again !
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
These things right here are so bomb!! I bought them from kroger and at first i was expecting a weird taste but they were just the perfect flavor of cinnamon. 👌 I would definitely buy this again!!! I can't wait to finish this box and go get another!
Jasmine C.
LaBelle, FL
I love this cereal the cinnamon taste is very subtle and not to much and they also have just the right amount of sweetness without making it seem like you are eating something to sweet for breakfast. one of my favorite cereals I really hope they are not limited edition.
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
Never had this flavor before but the kellogs cereal with the strawberries are my absolute favorite healthy cereal! Although if you leave the strawberries in the milk too long it gets all mushy. My only complaint!
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
My family loved these once my mom brought them home. We have tried regular frosted flakes but never the cinnamon kind. They had great flavor and we got the family size which had a great value. They were very good.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Decided to give these a try last time we needed cereal. Nice, sweet, cinnamon flakes, but not too sweet. I think that's what I like best about this cereals, it's not as tooth rotting sweet as regular Frosted Flakes. Will definitely buy again! Just keep in mind this gets soggy fast!
Racieda T.
Indio , CA
Has anyone tried the Kellogg's Cinnamon Frosted Flakes? Kellogg's® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™ of Corn 13.6 oz. Box
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
I wanna try these, are they good?
Kit N.