BY POST

Kellogg's Cinnamon Almond Raisin Bran® Cereal.
New!
Excellent Source of Fiber & Made with Whole Grain.
Two Scoops®!
Crisp Flakes with Cinnamon Dusted Raisins & Toasted Almonds.
Heart Healthy Selection.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Kellogg's®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
elliott b.
I've been eating raisin bran my entire life and I was so happy to see them come out with a new flavor. This is a great cereal in my opinion because it has just the right amount of sweetness for my liking. I'm a picky cereal eater and this cereal passes the test for me
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
5 stars because my picky eater LOVES this cereal. So hooray for healthy breakfast mom win! I also enjoy a bowl here and there and I like how the cinnamon is not over powering and that there are literally tons of raisins in each bowl. Now if I could only feed her this 3 meals a day!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
My favorite kind of raisin brand. Lately I haven't been able to find it at my local walmart and I don't know why that is but I will continue to purchase it once it becomes available
Sam T.
I LOVE RAISIN BRAN. CHEAP. I really like this product! I highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying a new product. It tastes so good, not too sweet.
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
I love this cereal. it is very tasty and nutritious. I eat this weekly as part of my breakfast routine. I like that the almonds keep the texture crunchy.
Jennifer R.
Shawnee, KS
Before to go to bed i like yo eat a plate of kelloggs. So i don't have to eat dinner or something strong. It's good to eat cereal at nights
Olga E.
College Station , TX
Actually really good and not overly sweet its fun and healthy. i cant complain my boyfriend loves it and i am ok with it once in a while
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I enjoy knowing that what I eat for breakfast is healthy and will help me finish my day strong and keep me energized throughout the day
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
My dad really like this cereal so I buy it all the time , I'm not the biggest fan of raises but the other pieces are good
Ashleydawn W.
Absolutely delicious! I love this flavor, after you are done your milk tastes almost like a yummy fall spice drink. yumm!