Kellogg's Cinnabon Caramel Bars, 7.8 Oz

by Kellogg's

Are these good never had and would like to try them. And do they have any other flavors.
Start your review of Kellogg's Cinnabon Caramel Bars, 7.8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
I love anything cinnamon! These are amazing and a great grab and go snack. They aren't the healthiest option but they are tasty.
Oh my god. These bars are soooooo good !!! They acatually taste like Cinnabon:) soooo in love with this product !
Carol Stream, IL
A good new snack for on the go or lunches. Seriously is so good you'll love it. I don't want to stop eating them
Tyler , TX
These are so freaking delicious! I love how it feels like you are cheating on your diet but you aren't actually.
JONESBORO, GA
These are so good. A quick grab and go breakfast bar.Only bad thing is it's a little too sweet for me at times.
Hallstead, PA
Great cereal bar, great go to snack! awesome flavor, would recommend to anyone who is looking for snack bars!
I love this ones they taste so amazing and you can actually eat them on the go. You can try them with milk.
These taste just like a nice cinnabon but without the expensive price. great for breakfast or a fast snack.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are sooo yummy and perfect for on the go If I have enough time I toast them and they taste so good!
Skiatook, OK
Best thing I've ever ate I never want to stop eating them even if I get sick at my stomach I want more