Kellogg's Cinnabon Caramel Bars, 7.8 Oz

by Kellogg's

Are these good never had and would like to try them. And do they have any other flavors.
Start your review of Kellogg's Cinnabon Caramel Bars, 7.8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Russell, KY
These little bars do not stick around long in my house. They are absolutely delicious! I love everything Cinnabon, and these are no exception. My entire family loves them. I would definitely buy again, and know I will be getting more very soon. Yummy!
Homestead, FL
If you're anything like me then you know the smell of cinnabons at the mall practically drags you to them. When I first saw this product I knew I had to try them but I was left disappointed. They are way too sugary (and not healthy at all) and just taste stale and disgusting.
Jonesboro , AR
If you love cinnamon buns but don't have time to cook in the morning these are perfect for you! They are so wonderful especially for the price you are paying. We are constantly stocking up on these for quick mornings and road trips because we can grab and go!
Doral, FL
This is a delicious cereal and I love to eat it with milk, but more often I enjoy it dry as a snack, or combine it with raisins and pecan pieces for a yummy snack mix!I love Cinnabon cereal! If you like cinnabon rolls that stays crunchy in milk, you'll love this!
Albertville
I haven't had these in forever but I remember I use to buy them at my local drugstore all the time. I wouldn't say they are too healthy. But they have a good flavor and I would purchase them again....
Macomb, IL
These are soooo good especially when you warm them up. I keep buying them because my I eat them so fast. Even though I shouldn't. They are a good price and most definitely worth it. A must try for all
Shawnee, OK
I love these bars, they are absolutely perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or even a little after lunch or dinner dessert snack. They really do taste like a cinnamon roll.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE these granola bars. they recently stopped making them in my home town and i love how it tastes and also its sweet and quick to eat. eating it warm or just right out of the package.
San leandro, CA
I really like the taste of these bars but they're way too sugary for a breakfast food. They're more like an after lunch snack or dessert item. They're soft and chewy and have a great cinnamon flavor.
Orlando, FL
Not too healthy, but yummy! I love the taste and the texture. I recommend this for the cheat days so you don't feel bad about it. They are absolutely delicious.