BY CINNABON

Kellogg's.
CINNABON Bars.
Tastes Great Warm.
Baked Cinnamon Apple.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
6 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS.
NET WT. 7.8 OZ. (222g). see more...

Gina M.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
Cinnabon is delicious! the only problem is being able to have self control and eat smaller portion sizes. Taste great
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with these. Guess I was expecting more of a biting into a cinnamon bun taste and I just didn't get that.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
The taste is great but they don't come with many per box. Also they are really chewy and soft. I like the flavor but not so much the texture.
Cait W.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
While these are tasty I wasn't too impressed with them overall. I wanted something a little more richer
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this snack! It's a perfect little treat to reward a hard day's work or just to snack on. The bars perfectly resemble their namesake cinnamon roll and are scrumptious!
Marlo P.
Marlo P.
Sanford, FL
Yummy snack for on the go! Not quite the same as a real Cinnabon obviously, but they are still pretty good.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
These are so delicious. I love Cinnabon anyways but this makes it easy to grab and go! For the taste I think it's great!
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.
Dover, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these! I buy them for breakfast when I don't have time to make them. I microwave for 30 seconds and they come out perfect :)
Julie R.
Julie R.
Foodie Expert
Flavor is ok. Not bad but ok. Not sure if I'd go out of my way to put these on my shopping list again.